• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3DS announced!

myca77

Nintendo re-releasing the same old shit again…

I'm gonna have to get a 3DS in the new year when they release the new versions in the EU

Shibby delivers.

Another pic
B1tcoCtCIAE08SN.jpg:large

And America will just get the standard box, but with an unfortunate gold gradient covering everything but Link and the logo.

Moff

about goddamn time, they sure took their sweet time

nice CE, but I hope for a pretty majora new 3ds edition with the CE, that steelbook looks rad

tbm24

Will be nice to give this game another try. I tried playing my copy back when it launched but I was a kid and got hopelessly lost so I stopped. Curious as to what the experience will be like now.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Regarding the accessibility changes, maybe they just stop the clock in the dungeons? Should increase accessibility wihout compromising the game. Other than that, I hope there's a true Master Quest ala Ocarina of Time in there.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope this game has a camera that's controllable with the c-stick.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Finally! I did my part and bought Ocarina of Time 3D when it came out to show interest in these remakes and I'm glad it worked and we got this.

imae

I'll be buying Majoras Mask 3D along with a 3DS next spring then.... I love being able to plan ahead.

kris.

Banned
but...

but i just decided to give my 3DS to my sister for Christmas...

why are you doing this to me Nintendo

why

Top Bottom