In actuality its not even worth to respond to stuff like this especially not when it has the aura of "we know better" around it sorry doesnt fly anymore not after the last two years of russia collusion conspiracy.
And what did you do afterwards? Instead of looking at the people who lied to you, you instead choose to continue to go after people who have been slandered for the last years by the same lies.
This is what i mean when i say its not even worth responding or arguing anymore since people like you already didnt change your mind even after you found out you got played for 2 years... so what am i gonna say that changes anything? lol
Except in this case you have hard evidence and admission by the president himself. Can you dispute these facts:
1) Trump asked Ukraine to look into Biden/son
2) Aid already approved was withheld around the same time
Now wether you believe there is a connection or if it's shady is up to you, but I don't see how anyone can dismiss this as more "fake news".
And Trump got plenty of rightful flak from the media about his shady dealings, just a few notable examples based on hard evidence:
1) Trump University was a scam
2) Trump kept a very close relationship with his corrupt lawyer for many years (unless you think he was oblivious to Cohen's dealings)
3) Trump openly intimidated whistleblowers by suggesting that they would deal with them as with spies in the old days (execution)
The media blew Russia and Kavanaugh way out of proportion. The media also gets plenty right. You just have to put the extra leg work to figure out what is fake news and what can be backed up.