• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make GAF laugh

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy

And a oldie for who remembers:

Save to say my sense of humor is fairly non-sensical. :p

Last edited:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
xYWb5my.png

How can I work the Scopa Scopa cum closet comment into this thread :unsure: Because there isn’t anything really funny about. Or how he would hate thrust random pieces of food.

Until I figure it out, just look at this Chappelle gif
chappelles-blackzilla-8.gif

Fbh

Also from the same guy as the video in the OP:

I mean, i had the same thing.

Ppl just do not like me here. :/

I think you just posted too many videos and it sort of got lost among all of them
I legit didn't even notice that particular video had been posted already until you pointed it out

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Also from the same guy as the video in the OP:

I think you just posted too many videos and it sort of got lost among all of them
I legit didn't even notice that particular video had been posted already until you pointed it out

See a doctor, then. :p

These never fail to give me a chuckle everytime I come across them on my computer - I'll upload 10 of them. They're supposed to be randomly generated motivational posters that some site pumped out at the click of a button. Except this generator wasn't very good at the motivational, feel-good part.

TacosNSalsa

Sorry for the double post but this shit damn near made me have an asthma attack! i don't even know what he's saying and I'm still laughing my ass off!

Nymphae

Banned
We already have funny picture and video threads, and a best of social media thread. The thread title is nice but do we need another one of these? Maybe we need some sort of consolidation.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
We already have funny picture and video threads, and a best of social media thread. The thread title is nice but do we need another one of these? Maybe we need some sort of consolidation.
Best of the worst

Top Bottom