• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make Segregation Great Again: University of Virginia edition

Miku Miku

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, that makes me want to get violent. Racism is fucking disgusting.

She should be suspended, and made an example of, with clear guidelines that the university does not tolerate it. If I was any kind of alumni, I'd cease donations and make my voice clear.

And if the university can't figure out that this is unacceptable, then feel free to stop giving them taxpayer funding.

Last edited:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Yeah, that makes me want to get violent. Racism is fucking disgusting.

She should be suspended, and made an example of, with clear guidelines that the university does not tolerate it. If I was any kind of alumni, I'd cease donations and make my voice clear.

And if the university can't figure out that this is unacceptable, then feel free to stop giving them taxpayer funding.
That will never happen because the power + prejudice idea comes from academia and punishing these retards would contradict that.

DoctaThompson

Jan 5, 2020
I’m not sure it’s best to be on the same side as the KKK in regards to segregation....

This idiot needs this. I don't care what race you are. But if you are ok with this kinda shit, America is NOT the place for you. We're a melting pot and supposed to be a nation, TOGETHER. I hope this idiot get kicked out of the school and ppl go on a witch Hunt. I can't stand stupidity and intolerance.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
This pisses me off so much. I don't give two fucks if your are white, black, purple, blue or whatever....if you are a piece of shit racist like this dumb bitch in this video, you can go fuck off into the sun. People like this dumb fuck in the video are the reason why there is so much racial tension going on. If i had been a student there, you had damn well better believe i would have confronted this racist prick video or not. She has no right to say what she did, if she we're white she would have been beaten up or worse, fuck i hate SJW dumb fucks.

Madonis

Oct 21, 2018
While I can't claim to know all the facts...I don't agree with her announcement. Maybe the real practical problem is that the place was too crowded?

She could have made a better argument by asking people, in general, to not take up too much space for too long and instead let others come in/go out.

Solomeena

Jan 8, 2018
While I can't claim to know all the facts...I don't agree with her announcement. Maybe the real practical problem is that the place was too crowded?

She could have made a better argument by asking people, in general, to not take up too much space for too long and instead let others come in/go out.
What else do you need to know? UVA official twitter said these spaces are for everyone. Dumb racist gets up and spouts racist shit. Don't be ambivalent or down play her bullshit racist speech.

X-Fighter

Jan 10, 2020
Obviously this is not OK, but this is just a dumb naive student who watched too much "Dear white people". Why do you care so much?

X-Fighter

Jan 10, 2020
Why do people always act as if college doesn’t matter, and makes excuses for it.

These people are adults. They bring their views into larger society. They are open to criticism.
Because they say the dumbest shit, are naive and still have to grow. Most brains aren't fully developed until 25 years of age, and this is combined with "college culture" where you try new stuff, and think you already have the world figured out when you didn't even have had a proper job.

I'm not saying it's ok, I just don't think it's worth anyone's time except the universities. And this feeds the division populism (both sides) is creating.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeafTourette

Damage Inc

Nov 10, 2013

Nothing else to know. She said #toomanywhitepeople.

Would you have given this much benefit of the doubt if it was a white chick saying there was too many black people? Probably not.

Damage Inc

Nov 10, 2013
Obviously this is not OK, but this is just a dumb naive student who watched too much "Dear white people". Why do you care so much?
Because these “college elites” get propped up as some special class that’s all important for the future. Meanwhile they are acting like this.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
So do you think she likes her Oreos with or without the cream?

On a more serious note, is she in favor of white students creating a white only recreation area? Because I'm pretty sure segregation has to be applied evenly in order to be effective.

Really, if that is what non-whites want in universities, I honestly don't see anything inherently wrong with it. White only areas of the schools and so on. Or maybe entirely separate schools for the different races. If it makes people feel more st ease while trying to get an education, so be it. Racial tension is a real thing after all.

However, what I see in this video and others like it, is not a pro-segregation message. What I see is a black supremacist message. The person in the video knows that she will not face any repercussion for this. She would be expelled today if she were white and saying this about blacks. Also, I find it unlikely that she would be in favor of whites having their own space that is only open to them.

So whites in this case are... fucked. Blacks can just walk into any space, proclaim that it is theirs, say there are too madny whites, and that they must all leave. The administration will do absfolutely nothing about it except crack the whip on any white students who dare to stand up to these black supremacists.

I'm not really sure what the answer is, but maybe separation isn't the worst idea if it leads to a better outcome for all races. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Stilton Disco

Grinchy

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
Anyone standing up in a room and declaring nonsense like this is opening themselves up to criticism. This is her criticism. She earned it.

And let's not pretend that if this was some white girl who watched too much "Fox News" and said there were too many black people around her that you'd have no reaction. You're pretending to take what you consider a level-headed stance on it because she's black. That's the reality.

X-Fighter

Jan 10, 2020
And let's not pretend that if this was some white girl who watched too much "Fox News" and said there were too many black people around her that you'd have no reaction. You're pretending to take what you consider a level-headed stance on it because she's black. That's the reality.
I highly doubt you would be spouting this same dumb reply if a white person stood up and said this to black people.
Good thing you two know me so well... I would've had the same reaction because they are practically just kids.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Because they say the dumbest shit, are naive and still have to grow. Most brains aren't fully developed until 25 years of age, and this is combined with "college culture" where you try new stuff, and think you already have the world figured out when you didn't even have had a proper job.

I'm not saying it's ok, I just don't think it's worth anyone's time except the universities. And this feeds the division populism (both sides) is creating.
So basically you are treating them as if they are children. They are not. They are adults, and they can(and should) be held to that same standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepEnigma

daveonezero

Nov 19, 2018
Racism is easy to defend against.
They are usually a little less intelligent than the rest of the human race

I like when they out themselves.

Last edited: