• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Makeup is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

I don't want to know the truth. Let them use make-up and no-make-up make up and let me continue to dream.

Maybe I should try some for my dark circles...

What do straight men mentally do to reconcile what they see in the evening or on a night out, vs what they see in a morning? Or do most women creep out of bed an hour earlier to make sure their mask is set for when he wakes up?

Obv. talking about girls who wear a ton of make-up.

Slayven

What do straight men mentally do to reconcile what they see in the evening or on a night out, vs what they see in a morning? Or do most women creep out of bed an hour earlier to make sure their mask is set for when he wakes up?

Obv. talking about girls who wear a ton of make-up.

talking about just a fuck?

Pussy is pussy

In a relationship?

You love what you love.

Forkball

Girls can wear as much makeup as they want, but when I walk down the street with just A BIT of blush and mascara, people call me a freak. How's that for gender equality?

Also:

0.jpg

girl_before_and_after_makeup_10.jpg

before_after30.jpg

before_after3.jpg

beforeafter83.jpg

before_after69.jpg

before_after65.jpg

Violet_0

Banned
the foundation (although the color is terrible) masks her skin complexities and improves her look dramatically, the rest is rather unnecessary

The crazy gold eye shadow stuff may be a bit excessive, but lets not lie to ourselves and say she looks better with no makeup on whatsoever.

zoukka

Girls can wear as much makeup as they want, but when I walk down the street with just A BIT of blush and mascara, people call me a freak. How's that for gender equality?

Also:

The magic of lighting, different angles and not making a grumpyface.

Raphael

Also:
*IMAGES*

Oh god... my sanity will never be the same again.

smoothj

When you think women aren't wearing any makeup, they are usually wearing some.

I hate it when they overdo it.

MIMIC

Banned
Wow. The woman in the OP looks great doing whatever she did (just watched the first few minutes)

She's pretty without it but the make-up made her look 10x better

I guess they don't often see women without it to compare.
I'm pretty sure most have moms, sisters, girlfriends, or wives. They're just not used to seeing the effects be this pronounced and they also don't have the benefits of seeing the before/after side by side.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
The effect would not be as dramatic if wearing make-up didn't completely destroy your skin. You wear a bit of make-up on your face, which makes your skin worse, which causes you to wear MORE make-up. Sad truth. I'm glad I stopped, my skin is much improved.

The effect would not be as dramatic if wearing make-up didn't completely destroy your skin. You wear a bit of make-up on your face, which makes your skin worse, which causes you to wear MORE make-up. Sad truth. I'm glad I stopped, my skin is much improved.

Not that I would know, but aren't there some makeup companies that sell products that do not harm your face and are OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom