• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Malaysian PC Gamer sez Grand Theft Auto 4 PC "soon, possible"

Kabouter

Pimpbaa said:
They are all a bunch of fucking gaf sheep. Hating on something just because everyone else is hating on it. The game IS one of the better games this year. Can't wait to see the PC version.
No, they're not.
This GTA has a lot of problems, and there's nothing wrong with not liking the game because of them. I thought it was easily the least entertaining of the Rockstar North/DMA Design GTA's.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Kabouter said:
No, they're not.
This GTA has a lot of problems, and there's nothing wrong with not liking the game because of them. I thought it was easily the least entertaining of the Rockstar North/DMA Design GTA's.
I agree. Nevertheless, repeating this again and again in every thread even remotely related to GTA4 gets on nerves at some point.

Haunted

wmat said:
I agree. Nevertheless, repeating this again and again in every thread even remotely related to GTA4 gets on nerves at some point.
Well, this one hardly qualifies as "even remotely related" only, does it?

The bigger the hype, the bigger the backlash. Here's to hoping the PC version draws a more favourable response (with the small number of PC gamers on GAF, I fully expect the bad to outweigh the good, though). :p

aznpxdd

MWS Natural said:
:lol People can justify anything in life.

Its the truth. =\

GAF (and the media in general) hyped the shit out of GTA4, its one of the main reasons why so many people are disappointed in it.

Kabouter said:
No, they're not.
again.... one opinion in a sea of millions.

aznpxdd said:
Its the truth. =\

GAF (and the media in general) hyped the shit out of GTA4, its one of the main reasons why so many people are disappointed in it.

I go on self imposed black outs on most heavily hyped games. I enjoy the games more when they come out and I don't get stuck reading hype threads everyday.

Top Bottom