• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male and female Link on Nintendo E3 Lanyards?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Its E3 season damnit, I'll get excited over a goddamn conference lanyard if I want to

Thanks to Laura K Buzz and others on Twitter

ZT1Snxx.jpg

vhYt0Ay.jpg

Taramoor

Neat if true, but for now I think it's just people seeing what they want to see.

Hey Nintendo! This what people WANT to see!

Make it happen. It would be awesome.

We've had this discussion at length in the other threads. We know where both pieces of art come from. It's probably not two Links at all, even though I personally think a gender option is coming.

FZZ

Banned
Ye news about this came out yesterday

I think male and female will both be optional

And yes it's definitely true that those are the lanyards for E3, just assumptions that it might be male and female link

Oddish1

The art both of those came from both look like male Link. Not to say there isn't a female Link, but this isn't evidence of it.

GamerJM

Banned
Both look very androgynous. I'm guessing it is female Link because I believe all of the leaks and info we've gotten pointing to that but if it wasn't for that context I'd definitely think it's Link with/without a hood.

Mariolee

Link on the right has different thinner eyebrows. I think it's girl Link.

Edit: looking at it again, maybe not? Hard to say.

CronoShot

They both just come from artwork that's already been released. And regardless, on what basis does it look more female? It's just the same Link with his hood up.

Shame this might not be true. I'd love to think that Aonuma sees the massive mostly positive reaction to the possibility of a female Link at the reveal trailer, and the inclusion of Linkle in Hyrule Warriors, and it would lead to them adding a female option for Link in Zelda U.

fernoca

Was debunked yesterday...:p
Not that thete won't be a female character, but the artwork of both sides has been shown fully already.

Why do people clamor so much for a female Link ? Not that I think it would be a bad thing, but is it just the trendy thing people want for Zelda to be different ?

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Nope, evidence is flimsy as all hell. People are seeing what they want to see and setting themselves up for probable disappointment.

Top Bottom