• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man attacked by kangaroo doesn’t drop his beer

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Breaking

Video footage has captured the moment a father went toe-to-toe with a kangaroo at his property near Bendigo.

Daniel Touhey has been left with deep cuts and bruises after he was kicked to the ground, but at least he managed to avoid spilling his beer.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F12%2F07%2F14%2F37%2FROO.png

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/12/07/13/21/victorian-man-attacked-by-roo-manages-to-save-his-stubby

LOLCats

Banned
The fucking watermark on the video on that site. Lol, that’s actually funnier to me than the guy with the beer.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I like how the woman laughs hysterically the guy got knocked down. Idiot.

Kangaroo kicks aren't gentle. They kick other creatures claws out.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I fell out of a golf cart with a stubby once, didn't even lose a drop!
Best beer save ever. At a hockey game, a guy was double fisted trotting up the steps and tripped. Guy went almost face first into the steps, no doubt scrapped a knee and a pointy step for surely jabbed into his gut.

The guys saved both beers with arms out.

A true hero!

Guys nearby thought the same. Instead of helping him, they yelled... "save the beers!" lol

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I like how the woman laughs hysterically the guy got knocked down. Idiot.

Kangaroo kicks aren't gentle. They kick other creatures claws out.

Kangaroos can be brutal, but cassowaries are even more lethal. Look at the talons on these fuckers:

5-Cassowary-1k-%C2%A9-web.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Kangaroos can be brutal, but cassowaries are even more lethal. Look at the talons on these fuckers:

5-Cassowary-1k-%C2%A9-web.jpg
That's a dinosaur. I know because I've seen artists renditions of dinosaurs and I've seen a lot of fossils. The fossils I've seen are a bit bigger, but that's a dinosaur... It's not a bird. Those aren't feathers. That's hair. That's a descendant of a raptor. Look at those fucking talons.

Last edited:
You should listen to the Chris D’elia bit from his podcast about kangaroos basically being super fucked up.

Edit

28:45 in this vid, definitely NSFW language

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
More impressively he didn't drop his beer while fighting a kangaroo in flip flops.

Yep. This is a Cunth thread. :messenger_ok:

Oh my god you can't go around calling people a....oh wait never mind.

lol

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who shot at it? I hope they were intending to hit the ground because otherwise they missed horribly and easily could have hit one of the dogs.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That's a dinosaur. I know because I've seen artists renditions of dinosaurs and I've seen a lot of fossils. The fossils I've seen are a bit bigger, but that's a dinosaur... It's not a bird. Those aren't feathers. That's hair. That's a descendant of a raptor. Look at those fucking talons.

Half Turney, Half Raptor... All Nightmare!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Roos straight flex on your ass. Definitely the wrong turn down a bad neighborhood blokes!

Roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back--and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg
278D315300000578-3038281-image-a-1_1429010155336.jpg

Nightmare fuel: (If I toss em a Foster's, will he go away?)

Top Bottom