• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Reveals To Girlfriend That Their Child...

BluRayHiDef

Banned
A video that is embedded in a viral tweet depicts a man revealing to his significant other that he has become aware of her secret: the little girl whom she told him was their daughter isn't actually his daughter and that therefore the mother cheated on him at some point in the past. Based on the dialogue, it seems that the video was captured on the daughter's birthday and that the daughter is three years old, which means that the mother deceived him for three years. What are your thoughts on this, my fellow NeoGAFites? Keep in mind that there's always a chance that the people in the video are acting.

EDIT:

Apparently, this is fake (which I suggested was a possibility):

Last edited:

Calcium

Banned
If that is fake I tip my hat to that woman. After cheating and making her husband raise another man's kid "How could you do this?!" is the exact infuriating question that kind of bitch would ask.

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

doesn't really matter if it's fake or not. all that matters is how the comments treat this. and of course we see a bunch of folks blaming the man, freaking ridiculous.

here is something not fake

I mean, I would run too if a Swedish guy I don't know suddenly yell at me like that. I've seen Midsommar.

Dr Kaneda

How much social skills do people on here lack to actually not see that the women was clearly acting. The phrase "this better be 2 tickets to Dubai" and just the way she said, fucking hell, was like I saw watching a sitcom. No one speaks like that unless they're acting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom