• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Social Cringe Man stabs, kills pro-Trump boss, drapes American flag over him

ORLANDO, Fla. – A construction worker with anti-government beliefs is accused of fatally stabbing his boss, who was a “proud and outspoken American and pro-Donald Trump,” according to an Orange County sheriff’s arrest affidavit.

Mason Trever Toney, 28, was arrested Monday on murder charges in the death of his boss, William Knight, 28.

The fatal stabbing was reported at 10:45 a.m. at a construction site at Exit 254 of Florida’s Turnpike near State Road 528.

According to the arrest affidavit, a 911 caller reported that his coworker, identified as Toney, stabbed and killed their boss.

Deputies said they found Knight dead next to an excavator with a brand new American flag over the side of his body. Witnesses said Toney was spotted carrying a backpack, which likely was carrying the flag, according to the affidavit.
More at the link.

That's a big yikes from me dawg. TDS claims another victim?

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
Sounds like a hate crime to me. Throw the book at him. I hope he enjoys his prison sentence and losing his rights due to a felony. No more voting for him.

Oct 26, 2018
Fits the stereotype.

Right winger. Let's talk politics and have a laugh about it.

Left winger. Let's talk politics, and I'll also yell, protest and make an ass of myself.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Is this the first actual TDS-related murder? Besides all the screechers getting murdered on Twitter I mean.