• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Sues CNN’s Don Lemon for Alleged Sexual Assault

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

Dustin Hice claims that Lemon attacked him at Sag Harbor dive bar Murf’s in July 2018. Hice, who was working as a bartender at another Hamptons watering hole at the time, said he approached Lemon at the bar one night after recognizing him. Hice “tried to get Mr. Lemon’s attention and offered to buy Mr. Lemon a drink,” the suit claims. The CNN host declined, stating he was “just trying to have a good time.”

Later in the night, the suit says, Lemon approached Hice.
“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” the suit says.

Hice said Lemon repeatedly shoved his finders in his face and asked, “Do you like pussy or dick?” Hice claims he left the bar “shocked and humiliated.”
As for CNN’s claim that Hice’s social media accounts displayed contempt for the network, a Twitter account under the name Dustin Hice has been deleted. An Instagram post from January 2017 purportedly posted by Hice — and obtained by Mediaite — showed him posing in front of CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta along with the caption: “touring the #CNN center today…or as #Trump would say ‘the home of Fake News’ lol.”

A source close to Lemon told Mediaite that Hice demanded $1.5 million from the CNN host in exchange for not filing the suit. Lemon refused, the source said, claiming he had done nothing wrong.

• LOL
Reactions: pramod

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I think as a society we're just trying to see what people on TV will react to. Side-effect of these same media outlets running fake news so frequently, maybe. People want to inject their own lie to see if it sticks, to see if they can get the talking head on TV to react and to maybe win 15m of their own fame.

The allegations sound ridiculous. In my opinion Don Lemon is an absolute clown and a propagandist, but this sounds like a fantasy story to me.

zelo-ca

Jan 26, 2018
To use the lefts answer "believe all victims"

This man is brave. He is 100% correct and if you disagree you are a sexist racist!

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Meanwhile, Katy Perry is being accused of sexual assault (pulling down someone's pants to reveal penis to an audience)

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Lemon at the bar one night...Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt
That’s what I’m taking out of this. What a dweeb. I can picture it though, lol.

LMJ

Feb 7, 2019
I can't stand Don lemon think he's a giant pompous piece of garbage and joke of a reporter (not that this means much lol), but the Story sounds flimsy especially after Hice deleted his social media...

Even if I can't stand you personality wise, in the United States of America you are still innocent until proven guilty, so I will wait and read more before I pass judgment here.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I can't stand Don lemon think he's a giant pompous piece of garbage and joke of a reporter (not that this means much lol), but the Story sounds flimsy especially after Hice deleted his social media...

Even if I can't stand you personality wise, in the United States of America you are still innocent until proven guilty, so I will wait and read more before I pass judgment here.
He really is worst journalist of the year, Don Lemon, worst journalist of the year.

CNN is the toilet of cable news. How the mighty have fallen in both actual reporting and ratings.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
If Katy Perry pulled my pants down to look at my Johnson, I'd have ran over and dropped my gooch over her head like a fleshy starfish and then spent the night smashing it. Dude should be fined 1.5 mil for passing up on such an awesome opportunity (remember, this was pre-woke Perry, before she started looking like a drunk mom singing karaoke). She was literally hot as fuck when she did Teenage Dream. My goodness.

The Lemon thing is obviously fake too, because as others have pointed out, Lemon is a punk and doesn't have the sack to do that.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Scopa

GreyHorace

Jun 14, 2019
I despise Dim Melon as much as the next guy. But unlike him , I'll adopt a wait and see approach whether these accusations hold any water. Yeah, that's right Melon, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt unlike the time you were so eager to suck Jussie Smollett's junk and believe his hate crime hoax. Prick.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
i believe it, when i saw lemon get drunk on new year's i saw into the dragon's eyes ~ he probably has a basement somewhere with all kinds of torturous experiments

i'm certain he hates himself, haven't figured out why yet, daddy issues is my guess

thank you (this is a not so serious post)

Last edited:
Reactions: mcz117chief

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
If Katy Perry pulled my pants down to look at my Johnson, I'd have ran over and dropped my gooch over her head like a fleshy starfish and then spent the night smashing it. Dude should be fined 1.5 mil for passing up on such an awesome opportunity
Your take being arguable at best aside, she exposed his dick to others, mostly men, for giggles.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Well he should do in kind. Also for giggles. That is the manly way of doing thing.
This guy gets it.

My post was also (mostly) in jest, but I think Ilien’s sarcasm/humorometer might be on the fritz lol

Last edited:
Reactions: llien

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
I hate how #metoo has been weaponized to ruin people's lives with zero proof, but this is the rules of the game the left has decided on, so we'd be fools to show them any mercy. They wouldn't show any of us any mercy. So I'm going to take our President's advice... CNN suspend him or you're complicit in supporting sexual assault.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I don't watch CNN but is Lemon out or what?

Its been 24 hours since the accusations, for the left thats enough proof. Ruin lives first, then get the proof.

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
I don't watch CNN but is Lemon out or what?

Its been 24 hours since the accusations, for the left thats enough proof. Ruin lives first, then get the proof.
If CNN doesn't act this is proof that #metoo is no longer relevant and it was just a tool to punish white upper class men.

Reactions: oagboghi2

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
If others come out, it’s game over red rover.

Lol, from the suit....

25. After the incident, customers who came into The Old Stove or saw Plaintiff out about town cheekily ordered lemon drops and laughed at Plaintiff’s expense.

Last edited:

pimentel1

Banned
Jul 22, 2018

pimentel1

Banned
Jul 22, 2018
it's pretty weak evidence and nowadays no one gets convicted for eyewitness testimony alone. people's minds are fickle, we can believe in total lies, have complete memories of things that never happened.
According to the article, Don Lemon even tried to settle with a six figure sum, but apparently that fell through. Damning.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Flashbacks to Kavanaugh.
Misplaced. Couple posts up someone said an actual witness stepped forward. And I haven't heard anything to suggest the accuser remembers none of the details that might help police corroborate any part of the story. :messenger_ogre:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Misplaced. Couple posts up someone said an actual witness stepped forward. And I haven't heard anything to suggest the accuser remembers none of the details that might help police corroborate any part of the story. :messenger_ogre:
I didn’t mean here, I meant for what he said that people falsify their memories.

Reactions: NickFire

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
i do not consider eye witness testimony to be evidence
I understand what your saying, but;

"The testimony of a witness that he saw the accused commit or participate in the commission of the crime for which the accused is being tried shall be admissible in evidence in a criminal prosecution in any trial court ordained and established under article III of the Constitution of the United States."

This is why they always attack the credibility of eye witnesses, as it can be a powerful tool by either side.