• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man takes dead cat, stuffs it and turns it into a remote control helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawsie64

Banned
107777-orvillecopter.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...dead-stuffed-cat/story-e6frfq80-1226383126494

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c4nZJ4ryFE&feature=player_embedded#!

orville-taxidermy-cat-quadcopter.jpg

url

cat_helicopter120604file630c.jpg

Video with close ups Orville's powerplant! Looks like the motors have been upgraded too! Video also includes Orville attacking cows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZF8cF-fyo

I'll admit I laughed. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to find this hilarious or mortifying though. I mean, the cat was already dead.

Yuripaw

Banned
Yea...this is wrong =/ I'm sorry, but this is just fucking wrong. Maybe I'm being too soft, but when you're a cat lover like I am, imagine if someone took someone you loved after they died and did this to them. Cats and dogs are animals, yes...but they are also animals that can melt a person's heart, and you can grow very attached to. It's a disgrace to do this to this animal in death even, because it deserves to rest in peace.

After seeing the video I'm going to change my opinion to 2 thumbs down. it flies about as well as you'd expect a stuffed cat with helicopter blades attached to it to fly.

I am going to hell for this, but I am crying from laughing so hard at this.

I recognize how horrible it is, but the sheer absurdity of it is so damn funny.

Yea...this is wrong =/ I'm sorry, but this is just fucking wrong. Maybe I'm being too soft, but when you're a cat lover like I am, imagine if someone took someone you loved after they died and did this to them. Cats and dogs are animals, yes...but they are also animals that can melt a person's heart, and you can grow very attached to. It's a disgrace to do this to this animal in death even, because it deserves to rest in peace.

AAWWW COMMON!!!! why did you have to make me feel bad..... now thinking if it was my dog Chompers i would be pissed and disgusted

CrazyDude

To be honest, I would rather be turned into a helicopter than buried.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I am going to hell for this, but I am crying from laughing so hard at this.

I recognize how horrible it is, but the sheer absurdity of it is so damn funny.

I just hope someone makes gifs. The helicopter blade noise with the sight of the cat spread out. hahahah I can't take it.

This is so fucked

edit: omg at the people screaming, "Wooo hoooo!"

shaowebb

Can...can I have this done to me when I die? You can rent me out for advertisements to pay for the costs.

What?

jet1911

This is really weird. Probably the weirdest thing I've seen this year on the Internet.

Hmmm call me an asshole but... I'm still laughing at the absurdity of all of this.

DGRE

Banned
A win for dog lovers everywhere.

Seriously, at least he's doing something with his dead stuffed animal. My stepdad has about 10 busts of animals he killed in Africa, and all you can do is look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom