• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man takes dead cat, stuffs it and turns it into a remote control helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

Oh Lordy. Once someone mentions a flying cat I am already laughing but the pics. It's amazing. This is our generation's Duchamp hanging a urinal in a museum.

uh.jpg

Risette

A Good Citizen
Am I the only one who doesn't see this as fucked up? I mean it's a bit weird but if I were a cat I think I'd rather be like this than put in a hole in the ground and left to rot.

Uchip

Banned
Am I the only one who doesn't see this as fucked up? I mean it's a bit weird but if I were a cat I think I'd rather be like this than put in a hole in a ground and left to rot.

its not morally fucked up, thats not even arguable
taxidermy will always be creepy though, and im not sure it sends a good message to impressionable people

Hartt951

I totally thought this was going to be some horrific thing some sick person did to a cat but holy shit that is hilarious!! Hahaha

Riposte

It has been such awhile since I've seen something on the internet that I don't even know how to react to. Hysterical and horrifying.

I guess I'm still alive after all...

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
As a former cat owner (my cat Cleo died last year, 19 years old) I came in expecting to be horrified, but instead I have not laughed this hard in years. The look on the cat's face is gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom