Manafort gets another 3.5 years

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
What are the latest excuses, comrades?

Paul Manafort, Trump's ex-campaign chair, given 43 more months in prison

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was sentenced to a total of 7½ years in prison Wednesday after a federal judge rejected his appeal for no additional time and rebuked him for his crimes and years of lies.
https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5054344

Last edited:

pimentel1

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2018
7.5 years for tax and financial fraud. One user was like “it’s serious because that tax money could have been used to help out government programs” and “it’ll be like 1 out of a million that an ordinary crime like burglary would hit me, so Manafort hurts us more.”

1 out of a million. There’s a 1 out of a billion chance that you would have ever seen a cent from that money that would have benefitted you. 1 out of a trillion chance that the money wasn’t wasted. 1 out of less than a hundred chance that money would be used to build modern nukes.

So, while the left cries “white male privilege” because Manafort didn’t get a harsher sentence, an arsonist who tried to burn down my neighborhood, who is not in the above “privileged” category, who has been previously convicted of meth use and abusing/torturing animals, he served only 8 months until his trial was up, and then just released back onto the streets, and unlike Manafort whose trial was on display, the city of Santa Rosa has no idea that an arsonist is back out on the streets. No liberal paper wanted to followup because liberal laws have failed California once again.

Take your “white male privilege” and shove it up your ass.

Apr 15, 2018
7.5 years for tax and financial fraud. One user was like “it’s serious because that tax money could have been used to help out government programs” and “it’ll be like 1 out of a million that an ordinary crime like burglary would hit me, so Manafort hurts us more.”

1 out of a million. There’s a 1 out of a billion chance that you would have ever seen a cent from that money that would have benefitted you. 1 out of a trillion chance that the money wasn’t wasted. 1 out of less than a hundred chance that money would be used to build modern nukes.

So, while the left cries “white male privilege” because Manafort didn’t get a harsher sentence, an arsonist who tried to burn down my neighborhood, who is not in the above “privileged” category, who has been previously convicted of meth use and abusing/torturing animals, he served only 8 months until his trial was up, and then just released back onto the streets, and unlike Manafort whose trial was on display, the city of Santa Rosa has no idea that an arsonist is back out on the streets. No liberal paper wanted to followup because liberal laws have failed California once again.

Take your “white male privilege” and shove it up your ass.
yeah but your arsonist didn't commit the ultimate crime. Help Trump beat the democrats in a fair election

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Nov 1, 2017
The NY Attorney General is going to bury this dude next. What a shame a criminal like Manafort didn't get a lot more time. Oh well, there's more to come it seems.
He's about to get a lot more, thanks to a new indictment by the NYAG. Piece of shit will be in prison for the rest of his life most likely.
Any day now guys!

Nov 23, 2010

It's pretty sad.

Some people really feel the US is "hurting". In their heads, your government programs aren't getting the help they need because Paul didn't want to contribute. Rather than the priorities of leadership and what they authorize.

Meanwhile, Pres. Trump just proposed a $4.75 trillion budget.

I guess Manafort's money is being used.

Sep 1, 2017
Trump is just waiting until all of the sentences are handed out and will then pardon him and he'll serve very little time anyway. No one in his base will care. Of course the Democrats will cry about it through their usual channels. Trump flip them the bird and laugh in a tweet.

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Trump is just waiting until all of the sentences are handed out and will then pardon him and he'll serve very little time anyway. No one in his base will care. Of course the Democrats will cry about it through their usual channels. Trump flip them the bird and laugh in a tweet.
Trump can't pardon state charges. Manafort is thankfully still going to prison, it's just a question of whether federal sentencing will play a role or not.

May 19, 2010
The best people.

lol

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018
If he did the crime, he should do the time. My only hangup is why did Tony Podesta get away from a similar crime scott free? Oh wait, more corruption!

Podesta Brothers Tipped Off to File DOJ Disclosures Weeks Before Manafort Arrested for Same Crime
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ks-before-manafort-arrested-for-same-crime-2/
I don’t know how any body who can decry law enforcement treatment of minorties be fine with bias application of the law based on political affiliation.

Is it as bad as racial discrimination? Maybe, maybe not, but regardless Podesta being allowed to retroactively fix his finances and Manafort being prosecuted is fucked up and should be denocuded by everyone.

But cnn didn’t cover it so who cares if a politician not directly connected to trumps gets off.