Manafort plea deal being negotiated with Special Council

https://amp.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-plea-deal-mueller-russia-2018-9

If Manafort flips for Mueller there really is no telling how devastating it would be for Trump. Most think Manafort is a key player in the Russian collusion case and think he's holding out for the inevitable Trump pardon, but apparently all of Trumps advisors are telling him not to do it. Trump really is between a rock and a hard place here.

I hope he flips!

Most think Manafort is a key player in the Russian collusion case and think he's holding out for the inevitable Trump pardon, but apparently all of Trumps advisors are telling him not to do it. Trump really is between a rock and a hard place here.
Most of who ? The cast of MSNBC ? Manafort doesn't have anything on Trump.
If he had something valuable to offer Mueller, he would have gave it up before the first trial.

If he pleas to avoid the second trial, I think it's only because he thinks it won't matter, since he's expecting a pardon.
At this point, It would be stupid of him to antagonize Trump, since it would hurt his chances of a pardon for the first trial. And by some accounts, the charges he's facing in the second trial are more serious. Prosecutors aren't just going to drop everything against him. Either he's looking at serious prison time, or he's counting on Trump's pardon.

I think Manafort will get a pardon. After Mueller releases his final report. And then Trump can pardon Manafort without anyone being able to say he did it to interfere with Mueller.

Rod Rosenstein is currently under investigation. The FISA warrant was obtained under fraudulent circumstances. Anyone who isn't blinded by partisan TDS, realizes the govt's actions in the Mueller probe are far more serious than anything Trump has been accused of doing.

Last edited:
Rod Rosenstein is currently under investigation. The FISA warrant was obtained under fraudulent circumstances. Anyone who isn't blinded by partisan TDS, realizes the govt's actions in the Mueller probe are far more serious than anything Trump has been accused of doing.
The only group "investigating" Rosenstien are fringe level house Republicans. The FISA warrant was obtained legitimately as has been established for over a year now. I mean, you can keep saying it hasn't, but it's a stupid position to hold when Trumps own FBI director does nothing about this "illegal" act. Anyone who isn't blinded by Fox news and Brietbart or Trumps Twitter feed knows Presidental Obstruction of Justice is much bigger allegation than pretend "crimes" that nobody in an entirely Republican controlled federal government is bothering to prosecute. Because they can't, because they are pretend crimes.

Last edited:
Wrong. Horowitz, the DOJ inspector general, is investigating Rosenstein.

Regarding the FISA warrant, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Horowitz is not investigating Rosenstein. Provide evidence.

Regarding the FISA warrant, you've literally responded to nothing I said. So I'll respond in kind with "actually, you have no idea what you're talking about." Witness the fact of nobody going to jail or put on trial for these alleged (fake) crimes. In an entirely Republican controlled federal government.

That is his job. He's already issued a 500 page report on Rosenstein. And it wasn't pretty.

http://www2.philly.com/philly/colum...t-mueller-trump-james-comey-fbi-20180620.html
His job is not to investigate Rod Rosenstein. His job is to investigate controversial actions by government employees. His 500 page report was about Clinton emails and the FBI, not Rod Rosenstein. Did you even read your own link? I mean this is elementary level reading comprehension here.

The link speculates that the email report may contextualize Rosenstein's actions when he recommended Trump fire Comey. But the report itself had literally nothing to say about Rosenstein, and had literally nothing to do with Rosenstein. He is not, and had never been, under investigation.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Every single time some poor media figure claims 'this is big' it's actually a dog whistle for 'click me, click me, the linky- click it!'

PSA: This is, as usual- a nothingburger as far as Trump is concerned. Keep following that blue swirl though. Time to complete the flush in just a few weeks!

Every single time some poor media figure claims 'this is big' it's actually a dog whistle for 'click me, click me, the linky- click it!'

PSA: This is, as usual- a nothingburger as far as Trump is concerned. Keep following that blue swirl though. Time to complete the flush in just a few weeks!
I wonder if you would have been saying the same thing if this was obama . I hope all you trump shills dont change your stance once he gets caught .

Last edited:
I wonder if you would have been saying the same thing if this was obama . I hope all you trump shills dont change your stance once he gets caught .
I would have said same thing for the most part. They stayed off of him because he was known to punish those that came after him and he was a pretty boring dude.

Now we'll get some information on that Trump Tower meeting that definitely wasn't about adoptions, definitely wasn't attended by Manafort, Jr, and Russians, and most definitely didn't happen.

I would have said same thing for the most part. They stayed off of him because he was known to punish those that came after him and he was a pretty boring dude.
So your fine with the camping manger of a president bring arrested for working for forgein power man peoples standards suddenly have become quite low.

Lol yes the obama that the right was crying over what color suit he wore stayed away from him because he could punish them who??? The right which had control of both house and Senate who were littearly looking for anything to discredit him.

I'll eat both our servings and a pile of dog shit for dessert, if Muller connects this to Russian interference/collusion.

He's got nothing.
Oh my god I'm definitely saving this .

So your fine with the camping manger of a president bring arrested for working for forgein power man peoples standards suddenly have become quite low.

Lol yes the obama that the right was crying over what color suit he wore stayed away from him because he could punish them who??? The right which had control of both house and Senate who were littearly looking for anything to discredit him.

Oh my god I'm definitely saving this .

1. Manafort wasn’t arrested for collusion with Russia.
2. Manafort was the ‘Campaign’ Manager. He didn’t play Fortnite or work for a sporting goods store.
3. The left-right paradigm is false. Birds of a feather flock together.
4. Obama discredited himself with making promises he had no intention of keeping.
4a. ‘If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.’ OBAMACARE
4b. ‘We will have a more transparent government.’ NOPE
4c. Keeping Bush-era drone strike policy, then increasing it.
4d. Weaponizing the IRS against Conservative groups.
4e. ACORN
5. I’m actually on the ‘left’. The -sane- side with Trump.

Save, it, print it, frame it and watch me be correct.

Last edited:
1. Manafort wasn’t arrested for collusion with Russia.
He certainly wasn't.

He was arrested and pled guilty of conspiracy against the U.S. and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Now I may be just some libtard with TDS, but that sounds pretty bad. And what does it say when everyone around the pres is going to jail or singing like a bird.

He certainly wasn't.

He was arrested and pled guilty of conspiracy against the U.S. and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Now I may be just some libtard with TDS, but that sounds pretty bad. And what does it say when everyone around the pres is going to jail or singing like a bird.
It’ll never touch Donald Trump. I’ll put it on repeat all day. They have nothing now. Same for the future.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Now we'll get some information on that Trump Tower meeting that definitely wasn't about adoptions, definitely wasn't attended by Manafort, Jr, and Russians, and most definitely didn't happen.
LOL.
I think you mean that it definitely was about adoptions.

I'm wondering what lies Manafort will tell about this meeting. Will he claim that he heard Jr. tell daddy about the meeting, or will he come up with something even more absurd, like Donald listened in on Speaker phone.
No one knows with portly Manapork.

LOL.
I think you mean that it definitely was about adoptions.

I'm wondering what lies Manafort will tell about this meeting. Will he claim that he heard Jr. tell daddy about the meeting, or will he come up with something even more absurd, like Donald listened in on Speaker phone.
No one knows with portly Manapork.
None if he wants to avoid life in prison.

Adoptions, sanctions, opposition research, it could be anything in that meeting. I have my guess and it's frozen russian assets. We'll know more soon enough. I don't see Junior or the Kush getting out of this one though.

Man, why do people Trump hires keep turning out to be criminals? Some bad luck right there.
Surely no other president has hired corrupt people either right? All presidential cabinets throughout history have only ever had honest people on them. Especially Obama. He was perfect.

Last edited:
Surely no other president has hired corrupt people either right? All presidential cabinets throughout history have only ever hard honest people on them. Especially Obama. He was perfect.
Exactly.

Let's go through Barack HUSSEIN Obama's cabinet-

Remember when Obama's campaign manager pled guilty to conspiracy against the US?
Remember when Obama's campaign manager's deputy took a plea deal for lying and conspiracy?
Remember when Obama's low level coffee boy tried to get in contact with the Russians to help with the Trump campaign?
Remember when Obama's national security advisor led about contact and conversations with the Russians?
Remember when all those Russians tried to help Obama with cybersecurity by spreading fake news and propaganda?
Remember when Obama's contact in the Alfa Bank lied about conversations with Obama's campaign manager's deputy?

And the biggest thing; the American people were hoodwinked by an illegal Kenyan fpr eight years and we almost got tricked again but by the grace of god and prayers, Donald Trump came to say America first. maga.

Hey look at that. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/poli...n-agent-registration-investigation/index.html

After letting the narrative that he flipped on Trump percolate for a few hours, the MSM reveals on Friday evening he is flipping on someone totally unrelated. I suppose they may have pushed this out much earlier than this evening, but something tells me they focused on storm coverage until the average Joe wouldn't realize the whole flipping thing is against a Dem.

Hey look at that. https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/poli...n-agent-registration-investigation/index.html

After letting the narrative that he flipped on Trump percolate for a few hours, the MSM reveals on Friday evening he is flipping on someone totally unrelated. I suppose they may have pushed this out much earlier than this evening, but something tells me they focused on storm coverage until the average Joe wouldn't realize the whole flipping thing is against a Dem.
The media has a habit of doing this when the viewership is that the lowest heading into the weekend.

Is it linked to this?

https://www.jpost.com/International...li-official-in-Ukraine-lobbying-scheme-567235