• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mandalorian Season 2 Trailer

royox

I never watched Rebels apart from clips as it really seemed aimed at a newer younger audience compared to the Clone Wars.

Rebels has one of the best Darth Vader's entrance scenes ever imo.

giphy.gif

And this
96d435d914b47a3908d8796c7db07e37977f0b37.gif

Last edited:

Ionian

Rebels has one of the best Darth Vader's entrance scenes ever imo.

giphy.gif

And this
96d435d914b47a3908d8796c7db07e37977f0b37.gif

Think I did watch those clips when they came up in threads and yeah they were pretty awesome.

Just had zero interest in the series, thought the art-style was more for kids. Just wasn't for me.

GeorgPrime

Banned
this show any good?

If you never liked the last three star wars movies.... imagine that "The Mandalorian" is what those movies could have been.

They should call the producer of "The Mandalorian" for the Star Wars Reboot on big screen

Last edited:

Nico_D

The only thing that bothered me and I hoped they wouldn't do in season 1 was for them to show his face. Slight mystery would've been better and Mando was a good character who gained nothing more by getting his face revealed.

Other than that, loved it.

Ixiah

Banned
I dont understand, looking at the rating of the Trailer, where is the "Fandom Menance" that downvotes everything Star Wars, be it new or nostalgia ?
Its almost like its an invention of simp fans who cant accept that jar jar abrams and ruin johnson are stupid morons who cant direct/write good movies.
As for the Season, i hope its an improvment from Season 1, just good action with passable writing, keep the "subversions" in the ass of johnson.

Last edited:

this would be funny if true. WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK!

I like Pascal and think he does a fantastic job. Really they could give him a few scenes alone without the mask and it would probably work great for character development. I do agree that the mask on all the time gets tiresome and it makes sense to give him scenes without it alone.

It seems like a really weird hill for the creative team to take such a vehement stand on.

Wvrs

Seems like something that could have very easily solved by Mando meeting a Mandalorian from another tribe and realising "The Way" isn't necessary to be a Mandalorian.

It could even have been a good plot point, having him reconcile his strict upbringing with what happened to the rest of the Mandalorians and start him on his path to becoming Mandalore (which I'm assuming is the endgame of the show).

Top Bottom