• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunbo13

Minamoto hype is at an all time high in here, what the hell happened?
RN1Mr.png

Azure J

Medaka Box

Metaka Box is more apt at this point. That entire chapter was a huge wat.son. At least Zen finally got his just reward. :p

flawfuls

Crimsons 1

FISH MANGA. FUCK YEAH. Everybody stop what you are doing and read this.

hUwpS.jpg

I mean this was destined to be great based on the concept alone, but dat hot blooded passion make this amazing. The way they switch between animu fish and realistic fish is a nice touch as well.

survivor

Banned
Saturn Apartments vol 4

God damn it, I don't like what to happened to Kageyama. Poor guy :(

I kinda had suspicions that something will happen to him especially after how the last volume showed how the dude is kinda reckless about his health when it comes to UV radiations, but I didn't think it will happen so soon.

Mitsu's new partner, Yukishima is pretty hilarious. Loved how he got fatter one week later. I hope they expand on him more and give him a bigger role. Oh yeah, I also don't like Nishimaru at all. Dude keeps making creepy faces. I'm guessing at point he will turn full evil?

Azure J

Crimsons 1

FISH MANGA. FUCK YEAH. Everybody stop what you are doing and read this.

hUwpS.jpg

I mean this was destined to be great based on the concept alone, but dat hot blooded passion make this amazing. The way they switch between animu fish and realistic fish is a nice touch as well.

Bear and Salmon GAF needs to get on this now.

flawfuls

I didn't know what Bokurano was about or anything about Mohiro Kitoh when I first read it. The story of the first kid hit me hard.

PK Gaming

I picked up Battle Royale to read alongside Solanin and TWGOK.

Loving it so far, but it's giving me the creeps. Reminds me of the hunger games.

Zekes!

I didn't know what Bokurano was about or anything about Mohiro Kitoh when I first read it. The story of the first kid hit me hard.

That was me with Narutaru in earlier high school. I had never heard anything about it. I was tricked by the cheery art. I couldn't finish it at the time

I need to get around reading it but I keep putting it off. Not in the mood for depressing manga right now.

Maybe that's why I keep reading shitty cheerful slice of life manga

I'm gonna need a shit ton of ecchi romcoms after this stat

neoanarch

Meh, shit lost me after the hot older female virgin shit. It was cute in Kono Oneesan wa Fiction desu but is stupid for Kono S o, Mi yo. So tired of these unrealistic premises to keep the female interests "pure."

I don't think you were paying attention. Her reasons seamed reasonable or at least not out of the realm of possibility. This isn't some ridiculous manga about sucking aunt tits or alien tit monsters. Not only do her reasons make sense, her overcoming them are a driving force in her character growth and plot. Her entire arc is about her hangups about sex and how they relate to the main character, their parents, and her fiancee. Hell I could see this ending with the MC and the female lead not ending up together, if the point is about them becoming adults then they'll eventually have to let go of the childish infatuation they have with each other.

I picked up Battle Royale to read alongside Solanin and TWGOK.

Loving it so far, but it's giving me the creeps. Reminds me of the hunger games.

What is this? Do you expect anyone to fall for that bait.

I don't think you were paying attention. Her reasons seamed reasonable or at least not out of the realm of possibility. This isn't some ridiculous manga about sucking aunt tits or alien tit monsters. Not only do her reasons make sense, her overcoming them are a driving force in her character growth and plot. Her entire arc is about her hangups about sex and how they relate to the main character, their parents, and her fiancee. Hell I could see this ending with the MC and the female lead not ending up together, if the point is about them becoming adults then they'll eventually have to let go of the childish infatuation they have with each other.

What is this? Do you expect anyone to fall for that bait.

This is GAF. Of course they'll fall for that bait.

neoanarch

Medaka Box

Not to come of as bitter, but why are you calling Nisio the troll king when you could see this coming? Completely telegraphed outcome. Really looking forward to the anime and seeing whats left of Gainax can do with it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Minamoto is actually dull, unfunny tripe though. The art is terrible too, so there's not even that.

1327921147451.gif

I hope for some of you poor souls that this thread gets moved to community so the lurkers can't see what shit you're reading...
Lurkers have been able to read Community/Online for a year or two now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom