• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Mshqq34.png

Incredibly accurate summary of the manga right there

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, I find that 4komas that are big enough to get picked up for anime usually have translations already.

Unless this is a case of shaft being super random
or picking a source material appropriate for their core audience.

ryan13ts

Claymore - END

Hard to believe it's finally over, especially after reading it for nearly a decade. It was a pretty decent conclusion, although I would have liked an extra chapter to better tie up things with every character, although I did like how the "Other continent" issue was resolved by stating that they basically didn't give a shit and they better not bother them again. The only thing that made no sense to me is Irene still being alive. I can't see any reason why Rafaela would let her live, and even the arm Claire got from Irene started to "ache", implying she got killed.

Also, on the topic of that arm, how the fuck does Irene have an arm now? You can clearly see it in the last page and Rafaela obviously didn't give it to her. Outside that one little mishap, I thought it was a good conclusion to a series I really liked.

Akito

Claymore - END

Hard to believe it's finally over, especially after reading it for nearly a decade. It was a pretty decent conclusion, although I would have liked an extra chapter to better tie up things with every character, although I did like how the "Other continent" issue was resolved by stating that they basically didn't give a shit and they better not bother them again. The only thing that made no sense to me is Irene still being alive. I can't see any reason why Rafaela would let her live, and even the arm Claire got from Irene started to "ache", implying she got killed.

Also, on the topic of that arm, how the fuck does Irene have an arm now? You can clearly see it in the last page and Rafaela obviously didn't give it to her. Outside that one little mishap, I thought it was a good conclusion to a series I really liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom