• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manhunt and Bully PS2 Classics stealth released on EU PSN [PS4]

Carl

I bought Canis Canem Edit years ago on PS2 but never actually played it. Bought it on PS4 maybe i'll actually play it this tme

Oh damn, Canis Canem Edit is one of my favourite PS2 games. I 100%-ed my first playthrough and immediately begun a 2nd playthrough that I also 100%-ed.

Manhunt? Oh man..... bruh!

I loved that game. What was the quote those Hilljacks used to always say when they walked around, patrolling the junk yard?

It was something like "Momma.........., I didn't mean to hurt you!"

It always cracked me up. Manhunt was one of the best stealth games, I loved it.

Hoje0308

Banned
Will buy both of those this summer. Just need to get that backlog down before all of the big releases in April, May and June.

I'll admit I never played either because of my damn near obsession with SOCOM during the PS2 years. I'll definitely be picking up Bully when it hits the US store.

Ridley327

Hopefully, Manhunt retains the headset functionality that it had on the PS2. Having Brian Cox taunt you directly into your ear really elevates the entire game, which I thought was an otherwise serviceable stealth title.

Hopefully, Manhunt retains the headset functionality that it had on the PS2. Having Brian Cox taunt you directly into your ear really elevates the entire game, which I thought was an otherwise serviceable stealth title.

More games should have done this.

MilesTeg

Banned
I want to buy Bully again. I've already beaten the game 3 or 4 times. Wonder how improved the emulation will be over the original. Don't get the extra content from the 360 or Wii versions though.

IvanJ

Banned
ohboyohboyohboyohboy

My most anticipated PS2 game is coming. I haven't played Bully in about 10 years, great game.

Carl

Would be better if it was Brian Cox the physicist

Karamsoul

I want a fully remastered PS4 Bully game and a sequel announced at E3 2016 or I'm going to keep holding my breath.
nDVw0dh

Top Bottom