• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 9th, Possibly Sony's PS5 Reveal Event?! (All Aboard the Hype Train!!!)

All Aboard the Playstation 5 Reveal Hype Train!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never have gotten a gut feeling as strongly as with this leak before. I really feel like it's time to get on board with me and join the HYPE TRAIN towards March 9th, 2020!!!

Are you coming on board? Because the train is going to leave the (play) station tommorow at 3:10pm to Yuma!
3dbAlxt.png

Last edited:
I never have gotten a gut feeling as strongly as with this leak before. I really feel like it's time to get on board with me and join the HYPE TRAIN towards March 9th, 2020!!!

Are you coming on board? Because the train is going to leave the station tommorow at 3:10pm to Yuma!

Nah, you can board the hype train yourself. Lol You people never learn. Its a fucking reddit post.

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
And then March 12th, then March 15th, then March 19th, then March 30th and so on.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And then March 12th, then March 15th, then March 19th, then March 30th and so on.
I'm going to claim each Tuesday in April as the PS5 reveal date.

I'm not an insider, but my guess is as good as anyone elses.

Every insider who claimed Feb, and March 3 has been wrong.

Jtibh

Banned
R u kidding me? Spencer already paid me off the hell would i want to sit on the train.
Xbox 12 teraflops man.
What else you want?
A mislay 9.2?
I dont go for ugly? My standard is 12 out of 10 or nothing

DESTROYA

R u kidding me? Spencer already paid me off the hell would i want to sit on the train.
Xbox 12 teraflops man.
What else you want?
A mislay 9.2?
I dont go for ugly? My standard is 12 out of 10 or nothing
Dat math!
Hype train......chew,chewwwwwwww

EPmaJGO.gif

xPikYx

There was a recent leak talking about 3 dates, the 3rd the 5th and the 9th of March. The 3rd already passed without any news. The 5th is tomorrow and there will be the AMD financial meeting (probably some news will come up on AMD side), the 9th... Who knows

I have it on good authority from a super inside source I just met on Reddit thanks to someone else I met on Twitter that an announcement is.

You heard it here first

Last edited:

Aion002

Tenchu....

giphy.gif

Imagine your console launch game being a remaster :messenger_neutral:

Nahh... First it says REMAKE and secondly.... It's Tenchu man..... Tenchu is amazing! If the PS5 has exclusivity on a Tenchu Triology Remake, the PS5 will be the best console ever!

Feel this:

If you can't feel.... well.... I am sorry.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member

Are you coming on board? Because the train is going to leave the (play) station tommorow at 3:10pm to Yuma!
3dbAlxt.png

That leaky gut feeling is probably diarrhea.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Due to all these fake bullshit rumors and leaks, I can't wait to see Sony actually announce and confirm information but because of all these fake rumors and leaks, everyone will believe that those are fake too.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Due to all these fake bullshit rumors and leaks, I can't wait to see Sony actually announce and confirm information but because of all these fake rumors and leaks, everyone will believe that those are fake too.

They still do with hardware based ray tracing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom