• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March PS+ Games Unveiled (OlliOlli 2, Counterspy, Oddworld, Valiant Hearts, more)

skynidas

Banned
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/03/ps-plus-free-games-for-march-2015/

Another collection of excellent games joins PlayStation Plus this month, and you’ve come to the right place for details!

Starting things off on PS4 is Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee — New ‘n’ Tasty! This side-scrolling adventure reboots the PlayStation classic with new visuals, new sound, enhanced controls, and even more dark humor than before. Also coming to the PS4 lineup is Valiant Hearts: The Great War. This colorful puzzle game carries with it a heavy subject matter, as it follows four intersecting lives (and a loyal canine companion) during the first World War.

On PS3, gamers with PS Plus can download the critically-acclaimed Papo & Yo, alongside the wit-inducing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments. And on PS Vita, watch out for OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood and CounterSpy.

These games will be available for Plus members when PlayStation Store updates later today.

OlliOlli2 (PS4/VITA)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4)

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (PS4)

Counterspy (PS4/PS3)

Papo & Yo (PS3)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment (PS3)

Counterspy is legit. Fantastic game.

Crimes and Punishment too? Holy shit, PS+ is on goddamn fire this month. C&P is one of the best games I've played in quite some time. Such a wonderful experience. Everyone need to check it out.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Counterspy and OlliOlli2? Fucking awesome.

You people clamoring for fucking Knack can go hide under a rock again.

Xando

Great month.

Looking forward to OlliOlli and Valiant Hearts.

Already have Counterspy, it's pretty good.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
All the waiting for this ?

Might be one of the worst months of PS+. No wonder they didn't announce anything.

Cess007

Man, what a ride the OT for the PS+ games was. My subscription expired last weekend, but this list is good enough to resub.

Khrno

After a great January and February, it comes the let down for March. No wonder they didn't want to announce them a week in advance.

Finally!

Great month. I don't know what the hell all of this Olli Olli stuff is, I'll have to look into it, but I'll try Oddworld and I've wanted Valiant Hearts for a while!

u_neek

Crimes and Punishment too? Holy shit, PS+ is on goddamn fire this month. C&P is one of the best games I've played in quite some time. Such a wonderful experience. Everyone need to check it out.
C&P really took me by surprise. Definitely one of my personal favs of last year!

Sora_N

I regret buying Papo for $1 a few months ago lol, nah not really.

Interesting to have Sherlock Holmes, may play that!

Top Bottom