• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

zychi

Banned
LOL at 3rd hour RAW ratings dropping again. Lesnar and Reigns aren't drawing at all.

They need to have Rollins cash in and destroy Lesnar with some sort of weapon and take the title. Make Lesnar superface.
Paul flipping on Lesnar and Rollins curb stomping him.

Lol at the insider Meltzer not even smelling this.

scabro

guessing it was brocks call to announce it considering the deal got signed last night and vince wasn't shouting from the roof tops it got done. why would he want to go through another goldberg type of reaction?

kind of amazing this didn't leak. dirt sheets are worthless

not really, this is the type of deal that would have done with like 3 people knowing about it. especially since it was just done last night.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Paul flipping on Lesnar and Rollins curb stomping him.

Anything like that works for me. Rollins would be a megaheel and they could work on Rollins dodging Lesnar until Summerslam, basing it on, "well, Lesnar went months without defending--why shouldn't I?"

Cagey

Banned
guessing it was brocks call to announce it considering the deal got signed last night and vince wasn't shouting from the roof tops it got done. why would he want to go through another goldberg type of reaction?

kind of amazing this didn't leak. dirt sheets are worthless
Dirt sheets are two levels below supermarket tabloids that have new evidence on Princess Diana's death

A shame Verendus was banned, would've loved to see his reaction to Reigns losing

Why was he banned?

The only believable way Brock loses the belt is for him and Bealea Dat to beat the shit out of each other, Brock wins barely, Bealea Dat gives him a salty spear and chair beating afterwards and Rollins cashes in.

Toki767

So there are 3 scenarios left to Mania.

1. Brock wins.
2. Rollins cashes in.
3. Reigns turns heel.

WrestleMania is saved once again. No thanks to creative.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I told yall. Big monster babyface run incoming. Merch out the ding-a-ling.

RBH

We are getting worked into a shoot that's actually a worked shoot disguised as a work that was started as a shoot, friend.

320-neat.jpg

1. Brock wins.
2. Rollins cashes in.
3. Reigns turns heel.

Pretty much. I'd love to see a double turn where Reigns either aligns with Heyman or resorts to cheating and Brock ends up winning anyway. Shit most of the crowd will be rooting for Brock to start the match regardless, might as well make him overcome some odds.

Anth0ny

1. Brock wins.
2. Rollins cashes in.
3. Reigns turns heel.

0. Reigns wins clean, has a Cena-esque babyface run, Lesnar is now just a weaker heel and has a match with Cena next month

scabro

the good thing about Brock signing again is that it gives the Big Show a credible opponent to feud against for the next few months.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I want Bork to keep the world title for all of 2015 until next year's Mania then, sorry Seth-kun. Elevate the junior belts as the fans have been clamoring for.

The problem with this, though, is that ratings are showing that Lesnar isn't drawing. He's over with the IWC, but can he be a megaface like Cena with the everyday fans that spend money on merchandise? I don't know if he can pull that off.

Patryn

So how long should Brock retain? I figure if he wins Sunday, he'll probably hold it for another year at least.

Brock destroying Reigns also helps set up Brock/Rock.

XenoRaven

I hope this means we're getting the Brock dream match tour I've been wanting. Orton, Wyatt, Rollins, Bryan, Ryback, etc.

I also hope this means they'll finally make a story out of an unstoppable part timer holding the title hostage which leads to Authority vs Brock, where HHH just throws everything he has out there to get the title back. It could be sort of like the Invasion angle only it's just Brock instead of an entire roster of WCW/ECW guys.

Vestal

Gold Member
The problem with this, though, is that ratings are showing that Lesnar isn't drawing. He's over with the IWC, but can he be a megaface like Cena with the everyday fans that spend money on merchandise? I don't know if he can pull that off.

Depends on the deal really. If the deal is more dates it can work. The guy is the most Legit Monster the WWE has ever had.

Top Bottom