March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I knew I'd hate AJ v Shane, but I didn't realize just how much until I saw it in action.

He deserves better.
Watch the Mania crowd chant the names of preferred opponents for AJ Styles all throughout their match. We'll get a "Nakamura" chant, a "Daniel Bryan" chant, a "CM Punk" chant, a "Kurt Angle" chant, a "Kenny Omega" chant, a "Xavier Woods" chant which will be automatically followed by a "Paige" chant... etc.

Also, we need an OT2 for March.

Shane is going to defeat AJ and Roman will retire Taker. I won't watch Mania, but I'll check clips after to see how the crowd reacts.

Also, Usos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>> American
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRGGGHHHHH
Alpha

I was shocked last night, the Usos actually put on a good match with American Alpha. It wasn't AA vs The Revival, but it was damn good for either team.

I still hate the thug Uso style though.

Gross 'cism. Did you see them on the side of the road adjusting their antennae or something?
Good callback, I remember that thread. Self high-five yourself.

There is no explanation for their change in style beyond "we're heels now, gotta look the part". I need substance in character changes beyond "we're heel now, we don't need the tribal look anymore".

Big WWE fan looking for substance.

>_>

<_<
It doesn't have to be big, but the fact that the announcers are still driving home the point of "they changed their attitudes so now they look different" in a match tells me they haven't done much to explain it to the audience and have to remind them why they're not the tribal Usos they used to see.