• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

So when they say Matt wouldn't own the gimmick, do they mean everything that he does with it? Or do they mean the "broken" description?

Sephzilla

I guess Kaitlyn is single again.

giphy.gif

Hex

Banned
Here are the translated brackets for the NJC courtesy Reddit's EvanDeadlySins. Interestingly, no Naito.

C5uW7iqWYAAAk3G.jpg

Tanahashi/EVIL looks like it could very well be an upset, I can see this being the start of Tana's typical Spring feud when he gives the rub to a lower card talent but of course wins in the end because Tana.

Honma/Roa Well, this match is going to suck. Honma needs a good opponent to have a good match and it isn't fucking Tanga Roa. Honma wins.

Elgin/Fale It's a Vince wet dream match! NJPW loves to put over Fale in these first round matches so I say he beats Elgin.

Yano/Tonga: Yano wins in his typical Yano way. Probably will be short.

Shibata/Suzuki: FUCK YES GIVE IT TO ME!!! This is going to be stiff as fuck and I will love every minute. Suzuki will win but this is going to be absolutely beautiful.

Juice vs. Yujiro: Well, this probably won't be very good, but Juice is entertaining enough. Juice wins.

Ishii vs. Omega OH HELL YES!!! Again, this should be an excellent match, I can see Meltzer already licking his lips and getting his stars ready. Omega is my pick to win the tournament so I think he takes it but this is gonna be GOOD.

YOSHI-HASHI/SANADA Nice that somebody at NJPW remembered this feud existed. SANADA wins to reignite the feud and give us SANADA/Omega in the second round which should also be quite good.

Anyway, here's hoping we get Omega/Suzuki in the semifinals. This NEEDS to happen.

I pretty much agree with every point

Raw64life

The top half of the NJC bracket sucks. There's 5 guys in the bottom half of the bracket I'd rather see win than anyone from the top half.

I guess Kaitlyn is single again.

I'm shocked that her relationship with a guy who does a ton of roids and was even arrested in a steroid ring bust didn't last.

The top half of the NJC bracket sucks. There's 5 guys in the bottom half of the bracket I'd rather see win than anyone from the top half.

I'm shocked that her relationship with a guy who does a ton of roids and was even arrested in a steroid ring bust didn't last.

What are some people thinking sometimes. I just dont understand life.

I could see them bringing in the damaged duo then Vince doing a Hogan on Hardy by quickly turning him into the rainbow hair warrior again.

Hex

Banned
I think NJPW might be a good fit for Ryback right now. They tend to love over-muscular foreigners, and Omega was teasing him for the BC last year before it ended up being Cody (although that may just have been Omega being Omega)

That was Omega trolling.
He said himself the other day that the only people that he would count in the BC are Punk or Hogan.

BC as it is though may of course get people.
Ryback is garbage though, he needs to just go away.

Hex

Banned
Well I've since changed my prediction for Elgin/Fale to Elgin. I think the finals will be Elgin/Omega, with Omega winning.

I was remembering something to which alters a pick ....
Kenny took a shot at Tana last night in the post match conversation, so it could end up with Tana vs Omega

That final 4 of RR 2003

Eternally salty about how Kane gets eliminated, played like a damn fiddle.
As well as the limp dick ending where Taker is all like "awww gosh that kid Lesnar got me hah hah!", like didn't you two just have a blood war in the cell three months ago?

Eternally salty about how Kane gets eliminated, played like a damn fiddle.
As well as the limp dick ending where Taker is all like "awww gosh that kid Lesnar got me hah hah!", like didn't you two just have a blood war in the cell three months ago?
Well Taker did give Brock his props after the feud so it worked.

jmdajr

What is the best example of WWE letting someone keep their own gimmick from another promotion?

Ric Flair

Edit:

Didn't realize this said 'from'

Definitely Flair

Flair or Sting

ANDRE THE GIANT

I'm sure there are more we haven't thought of but just makes me think that broken Matt Hardy can be worked into the equation.

Syder

Cough it up brother. Or was it one of his random video watching posts again?
Looked like a screenshot of a him on a skype video call with a girl in her underwear.

EDIT: Okay, so for the curious if you search for Scott Hall on twitter and look at the latest tweets screenshots people have taken will be there NSFW

Tagyhag

Looked like a screenshot of a him on a skype video call with a girl in her underwear.

EDIT: Okay, so for the curious if you search for Scott Hall on twitter and look at the latest tweets screenshots people have taken will be there NSFW

Lmao he's just chillin. That's Scott Hall alright.

I was remembering something to which alters a pick ....
Kenny took a shot at Tana last night in the post match conversation, so it could end up with Tana vs Omega

That could be, but I feel like EVIL/Tana is begging for an upset.

Here's my take.

1. EVIL eliminates Tanahashi in the first round.
2. Omega wins the tournament
3. Tanahashi defeats EVIL in a rematch at Sakura Geneis.
3. Omega defeats Okada at Sakura Genesis to win the IWGP Title
4. Tanahashi goes on to challenge Omega at Wrestling Dontaku.

He's showing the youngsters that he still has it.

Sephzilla

Hearing Austin talk about psychology on today's podcast puts things into perspective about today's wrestlings. People don't think about things that they do.

Austin, Jake and Scott could teach a masters course on wrasslin

The three of them, plus Bret Hart, would be amazing additions to the performance center.

Top Bottom