• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Margaret possibly confirmed for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax?

PK Gaming

Bs4JLcNCUAA7rrk.jpg

Source

EDIT:

All signs point to Margaret being the newest playable character.

TEJ

I wish the demi-fiend was playable. I have no interest now, but him or serph would raise it dramatically.

Vylash

Great, now give me Igor, hell just throw in everyone from 4 with a social link. Let me play as Ai, give me Sayoko.

FluxWaveZ

Following Marie's announcement as a Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character last Tuesday, Margaret might have just been confirmed as a new P4AU fighter through this:
Margaret
Marie

The above is supposedly a revised depiction of P4AU's box art, with Margaret on the left side and Marie on the other (who are not there on the original box art). It's apparently from an A5 clear file, which participants of Atlus' Japan P4AU console version tour are given after participating in the event. The event started just a few hours ago in Japan, so several people are posting their own and it doesn't seem to be fake, as of yet.

Soma

The inferior Velvet Room sister.

Kinda figured she'd get in though. Wonder what Persona she would use.

Random gameplay question: was looking at the wiki for this game and was reminded that most character have a Shadow version. Do these versions get used in competitive play? Also, any good competitive vids of late?

FluxWaveZ

I meant from the Persona 3/4 Series as a whole

Well, I mean that it's likely there will not be any other character from any Persona added into Ultimax after Margaret. If there was, sure, I guess there wouldn't be many left with the possible exception of whatever the Malevolent Entity is.

ZeroX03

Banned
6URd6.jpg

Yes and yes.

Shinjiro-Aragaki-Persona-3.jpg

All of my yes.

The hints are there for the P1/2 cast, but I think we're probably waiting for another sequel before they're included. Or they'll just say screw them and add the P5 cast instead. Margaret is pushing it, though I am happy for her inclusion.

Jachaos

Well, I mean that it's likely there will not be any other character from any Persona added into Ultimax after Margaret. If there was, sure, I guess there wouldn't be many left with the possible exception of whatever the Malevolent Entity is.

... but Minako with Mara... :(

She's cool, no complaints. But I hope she's not the last.

I'd like at least one from my dream list to make it in. (Dojima, Theodore, FeMC, Metis & Ulala.)

At least its not Dojima and/or Nanako like some people want. That couldn't be more stupid.
*getout.jif*

Random gameplay question: was looking at the wiki for this game and was reminded that most character have a Shadow version. Do these versions get used in competitive play? Also, any good competitive vids of late?

Atlus was streaming everyday during EVO, there should be a lot of videos of it out there now.

Shadow versions have more health, deal 20% less damage and have the same auto combos as the original version of the game, they do not have a OHKO but at 100 SP they go berserk and you can cancel super moves into each other, the damage is ridiculous at the moment, Shadow Chie was doing 8k damage combos with it
Also the game is not out yet in NA and the sept 30 date is a place holder

Ah, all these new addition are a surprise for me. I thought Adachi would be the last character

Top Bottom