• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Golf: World Tour |OT| Bring Cursing to the Fore with Mario and Friends!

Alright, gotta get started on this homework.

While it's not due until Tuesday, I still don't want to read 4 chapters of Economics in one day.

Conezays

If anybody wants to play, let's just post in here to alert other players. I'll be around today if others want to play. I'm also in need of the 'git gud' training program :p

bumpkin

I played someone in the NEOGAF lobby last night and I may or may not (I totally did) go into poor sport mode and did "Give Up" on a couple of holes after an awful series of drives that put me something like 3 or 4 strokes back with like 4 holes left... Sorry if that was you. :(

cube444

I played someone in the NEOGAF lobby last night and I may or may not (I totally did) go into poor sport mode and did "Give Up" on a couple of holes after an awful series of drives that put me something like 3 or 4 strokes back with like 4 holes left... Sorry if that was you. :(

Were you Gavin?

Conezays

Bah, I'm so inconsistent at this game. Going from birdies/eagles to double bogeys.

In light of both of us choosing Donkey Kong's course:

3T70ag3.jpg

Zing

Banned
I played the Callaway tournament last night (and I thought the Mercedes crap in Mario Kart 8 was ridiculous) and totally blew it. I did fine on every hole except one, where I got myself stuck behind a huge rock and ended up with eight strokes. Final score was -3 due to that. Blah.

I did the fixed character tournament and tried the coin one, but I don't get it. On the coin course, there is no hole. I guess you are just supposed to smack the ball around as many times as you wish to get coins? Wasn't very fun. I quit after three holes.

I also did the world tournament. It will be interesting to see how I place. I didn't do exceptionally well. My handicap is now down to +3. Anyone see people gaming the system with ridiculous handicaps? In my first tournament I had a very high -7, and I bet some people thought I was cheating. In reality, that tournament was literally my second time playing ever.

cube444

I hate the coin tournaments and never bother with them. Currently I'm holding a Gold Trophy status on the 5 tourneys I've entered in Mario, Americas and World Tourneys.

Do you get anything if you amass 10 Gold Trophies in tourneys?

cube444

Just checked. It's 6 Tourneys I've entered so far with my best standing at #51 in the Callaway Tournament where I shot a -20.

World Tournament I shot a -22 overall.

Zing

Banned
I don't understand why I do not qualify for the star cup. I got 44th place in America's 4 tournament. I have the trophy to show for it. The star cup details say that I just need the top 60% percent in that tournament.

Top Bottom