• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Golf: World Tour |OT| Bring Cursing to the Fore with Mario and Friends!

daydream

Banned
Gotta do real work, sadly. I'll try the new stuff before I go to bed. Oh wait, I'll pass out before that.

Tomorrow then. :(

Care to post Nabbit's stats, Shark?

Gotta do real work, sadly. I'll try the new stuff before I go to bed. Oh wait, I'll pass out before that.

Still in a game so can't get the specifics

Sharp, low hook with 274Y drive though

EDIT: These greens... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OmegaFax

zlCfzR9B7_0SVpF0pm

zlCfzR9CJjIMFbLmHl

Camjo-Z

I spent half an hour trying to beat that -8 moon coin challenge on the forest course with no luck... checked GAF, discovered Nabbit was out, grabbed him and BAM! Nailed it with no trouble. This critter has earned his keep.

OmegaFax

Good game.

Not sure what I think of Sparkling Waters yet. Might play some single player matches before tackling the challenges again. The multiplayer was entertaining because I think the design presents a challenge regardless of skill level.

I've never played any of the non-rpg mario golfs, but I'm really thinking of checking this one out. Wifi play seems like it could be fun.

Kouriozan

Tried to download the flower pack, it took 3 blocks, say that I can play my new DLC but nothing show up.
Deleting/Re-downloading produce the same result >.<
Does it really takes 3 blocks or we shouldn't be able to download it now.

Robin64

Tried to download the flower pack, it took 3 blocks, say that I can play my new DLC but nothing show up.
Deleting/Re-downloading produce the same result >.<
Does it really takes 3 blocks or we shouldn't be able to download it now.

Try after the usual eShop update, which is 20 mins away from now.

baconcow

Just started playing, already won the Handicap Tournament on the forest course.

Going to get the season pass in a minute.

Where should I start with the online play?

Either custom tournaments or the worldwide tournaments (blue). All of the red tournaments are handicap and people seem to be messing their handicaps up to win. Makes the tournaments rather broken and not too competitive, in the wrong ways.

Kouriozan

Another update seems to be available for EU, maybe something went wrong with the DLC this morning.

EDIT : Flower pack finally showing 447 blocks, the update was for those with the season pass then.

EDIT 2 : Open Callaway 1 tournament!

SHarris78

11 under on the Callaway tournament. I'm used to playing with my Mii who shoots straight, but this tournament forces you to curve the ball, not that thats any excuse for not getting a betting score mind !

Conezays

So there's new courses out? Awesome. I've been busy playing other games lately so this'll be nice to come back to. :)

In the lobby if anyone wants to try out some of the new courses/just play some rounds.

Kouriozan

About that Double Peoria tournament....
I'm 170th and the gold trophy places is 168th, ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!
Same score as me too, -3,8.

I knew my "luck" would do this to me.
At least we got Nabbit and 2 new courses today, yay!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Are these not out in the US? I got an update when I went into multiplayer, but don't have nabbit or the new courses.

Edit: never mind, it looks like you have to go into toads option and "purchase" the pass again. Kind of clunky.

Ellite25

So I beat the three main tournaments and I've played a couple of the challenges that seem to randomly pop up on Peach's course, but I'm completely stuck on the one-on, one putt challenge.

Is there anything else to play in the mean to get away from the one-on, one-putt challenge? Where Peach's course is there are empty spaces for other things but there's nothing. How do I go about unlocking the other courses?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So I beat the three main tournaments and I've played a couple of the challenges that seem to randomly pop up on Peach's course, but I'm completely stuck on the one-on, one putt challenge.

Is there anything else to play in the mean to get away from the one-on, one-putt challenge? Where Peach's course is there are empty spaces for other things but there's nothing. How do I go about unlocking the other courses?

Main Menu -> Quick Play -> Single Player -> Challenges

Clockwork5

So does anyone else feel like some of the challenges are just annoying. I like most everything about this title, but if I have to watch my ball bounce around on the water and ultimately end up submerged one more time, I am going to throw my fracking 3ds against the wall.

Sorry I'm having issues here...

Top Bottom