• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

OMG |OT| DRAMA!

I couldn't care less.

I'm hoping to grab this game on Wednesday. Do we know what parameters we're going to setup for the GAF Community?

Getting Mario Kart Sunday and seeing the Muppets right after

Manchild hardcore

The Muppets was awesome.

i'm not feeling this OT. it's mildly misogynistic which seems like a strange choice for a game like this.

*shrug* it won't spoil my fun at least.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
If this is true I will import from UK. Fuck my own language, I think we Dutch are one of the few people in the world who don't like to default to their own language. Never understood why so many people from other European countries do that. Ever listened to something like Dutch and German dubbed Disney shows, or even adult TV shows? Shit is HORRENDOUS.

Gefeliciteerd, je hebt de Mushroom Cup gehaald ! Ugggh....

as a foreigner living in the NL who just ordered the dutch version, I'm kind of curious....

I speak it (somewhat poorly) but I find your music to be silly nonsense and a dutch mario is just going to be messed up. (with a fucked resale value as well).

But I don't think nintendo ever does this, normally they do 5 languages in 1 or something and you get a dutch book, game defaults to DS language. NL is too small to include just that language. Usually it's got german/english/someotherones all on there.

RIGHT?!?!

ToD_

as a foreigner living in the NL who just ordered the dutch version, I'm kind of curious....

I speak it (somewhat poorly) but I find your music to be silly nonsense and a dutch mario is just going to be messed up. (with a fucked resale value as well).

But I don't think nintendo ever does this, normally they do 5 languages in 1 or something and you get a dutch book, game defaults to DS language. NL is too small to include just that language. Usually it's got german/english/someotherones all on there.

RIGHT?!?!

How is Dutch music any more silly and/or nonsensical compared to music in other languages? While I don't like the language for music and am not fond of any Dutch bands I can think of, I don't get how it's silly!

I'm pretty sure Nintendo never did a Dutch only version for any major releases. But it's been a long time since I actually lived in the Netherlands so I could be mistaken.

Cranzor

For some odd reason I had a dream that the mods got angry at the title and changed it to "Mario Kart 7 |OT| There are large people in this game." Strange...

Can't wait to pick up the game, it looks like it could be the best one yet.

Does anyone know if all the tracks in the game are available to play online?
I have been practicing snaking using the Circle Pad by playing MKDS on the 3DS. Can't wait to kick your asses online.

giggas

I have been practicing snaking using the Circle Pad by playing MKDS on the 3DS. Can't wait to kick your asses online.

Snaking isnt back in this one, is it? That shit broke MK DS. I'm hoping power slides are just like in MK Wii.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

It's more like Mario Kart Wii, where snaking is much less pronounced / exploitable, and yeah, all the tracks are available.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Its kinda surprising that Waluigi isnt in this game... i mean, this must be the first time Nintendo ignore him in a "party" game.

Guess it's not Waluigi Time! this time.

When will Billychu and Gravijah finally shut up and fuck? You guys are worse than Ross and Rachael

Does the weird slot machine type thing on Waluigi Pinball ever actually do anything?

I remember playing Bowser on the Snes and owning everyone. Once the fatarse gets up to top speed he's unstoppable. Sending Yoshi flying away was so good

I'll be rocking Luigi here, though. Maybe I'll try DK

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I dreamt about this game last night. I played it at a friend's house and it was so good that I went out and bought a 3DS right away.

This is the reason I bought a 3DS. I'm so excited that it's almost here.

Bought my wife a 3DS for xmas, just for this game. I informed her that she will be opening her gift early this year. We played countless hours on the DS version.

GeekyDad

This is the reason I bought a 3DS. I'm so excited that it's almost here.

Bought my wife a 3DS for xmas, just for this game. I informed her that she will be opening her gift early this year. We played countless hours on the DS version.

Fist bump?

Did the same, but my wife doesn't know. Her original DS phat is literally falling apart, held together pretty much by the wires at this point. She won't give it up, and I just didn't see the point in getting her another DS. She can still play all her games on her new 3DS, turn the 3D off (which she hates from playing on my system), and we can enjoy MK7 together (hopefully).

Top Bottom