• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazukash

This is so good. I was starting to run out of things to do in the game as I'm almost done 3-starring everything. My week/month/year has been made by Nintendo.

JgiDWti.png

If I had any complaints, it's that we're getting a 4th Peach instead of Zelda as a playable character.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
That's some smart and aggressive pricing.

I think it's a smart strategy moving forward as they are enticing users to visit the Eshop - digital content is a new category for Nintendo, might as well groom the fanbase to be more receptive of such offerings. But yes, definitely so, price could of been higher.

I really can't believe it's so cheap. I would've thought it was fair if it was $20 total and $12 each!

If this does well (and I know it will), I'd love to see two more packs!

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I'm still not keen on buying digital on Wii U but that is a pretty great price. As long as its £10-£12 in the UK, I might have to make an exception and buy it all anyway.

Mory Dunz

While the value/hype of this is amazing, the development time from the first to the second seems really fucking long.

I don't think it's development time.

I think one is to boost sales for Christmas time for MK8 and increase it's mindshare then.

And the same thing for the beginning of summer, especially if summer is empty again.

Eiolon

Kart DLC is the deciding factor in you selling your Wii U??

Some of you are really unstable people.

Mario Kart and DKC were the only reasons for me to own it. When I played the hell out of them what was left to do? DLC will entice me to keep it longer.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, Nintendo is actually making me excited for what is basically a Season Pass. I mean, geez, $12 for BOTH of them?! I was expecting $10 just for one.

But uuuuggghhhh that wait for May is going to be torture.

DizzyCrow

$12 for 6 new characters, 16 courses and 16 alternate costumes!?!?

NINTENDO, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY UNDERESTIMATING THE VALUE OF THIS THING.
Yep, I feel a bit bad for such a low price for Nintendo quality expansion, would gladly pay $20 or even $30 for these expansions
who am I kidding, I will buy I tomorrow

I think it is so cheap to not scare away the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom