• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 : Limited Edition Bundle exclusive to NintendoWorld

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Price? My friend going to NYU is gonna buy MK8 for the both of us at launch, so depending on the price he might want to pick this up instead.

It's going to be $87.10 with tax. Pre-orders for the limited are already sold out and they said they would have a few more once they start selling the game.

Crayolan

It's going to be $87.10 with tax. Pre-orders for the limited are already sold out and they said they would have a few more once they start selling the game.

Already sold out? Oh man. Well thanks anyway.

Edit: Didn't even realize the thread was a week old.

LiK

sold out? i wonder if my contact got one for me. if not, whatever.

edit: my contact was gonna try and get it during that day so i guess it's over for me. i'll just buy regular. not gonna pay more than retail for it.

I almost was but decided I could wait until after work tomorrow once I heard it was 2 blocks long at 10 to 8! Have had my LE preordered since they announced it.

Josh7289

I'd probably buy it over the regular edition but I'm not driving all the way to New York to do so. Oh well.

EDIT: On second thought that figure isn't worth $20 to me. Oh well.

there was a instagram vid of someone in the store/register and they had like 50-60 copies of the blue shell version , maybe

i would have bought it B^)

djlr181

Waiting in line now. Got here around 10. Should have the game in about 15 min. They have separate line for the limited edition (preorders and people who were here earlier and got wristband). I believe you can just walk in now and get regular edition if you wanted (maybe 5 to 10 min wait).

Top Bottom