• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario, Princess Peach & Toad Nintendo 3DS Editions coming (European CN only)

Shiggy

Register two out of 13 3DS titles on Club Nintendo between November 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012 to receive 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free (you'll receive a special code from Nintendo)

These titles are:
• Resident Evil: Revelations
• Mario Kart 7
• Super Pokémon Rumble
• SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
• Tetris
• Star Fox 64 3D
• Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
• DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions
• Steel Diver
• nintendogs + cats
• Pilotwings Resort
• Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

The game will be available on January 5, 2012. You'll need the new system firmware.

Club Nintendo members who older than 18, and registered at least two of those titles during that timeframe, will participate in a Nintendo 3DS contest. If you register 10 of those titles, you may participate up to 5 times (5 x 2 games).
There will be 3000 limited 3DS editions, which are only available in Europe. 1000 with Mario, 1000 with Princess Peach, and 1000 with Toad.

N0lyf.jpg

Thanks to others for providing these images.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Europe only? I could have sworn they showed these units in the Japanese conference.

Zomba13

Register two out of 13 3DS titles on Club Nintendo between November 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012 to receive 3D Classics: Kid Icarus for free (you'll receive a special code from Nintendo)

These titles are:
• Resident Evil: Revelations
• Mario Kart 7
• Super Pokémon Rumble
• SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
• Tetris
• Star Fox 64 3D
• Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
• DEAD OR ALIVE Dimensions
• Steel Diver
• nintendogs + cats
• Pilotwings Resort
• Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

The game will be available on January 5, 2012. You'll need the new system firmware.

Club Nintendo members who older than 18, and registered at least two of those titles during that timeframe, will participate in a Nintendo 3DS contest. If you register 10 of those titles, you may participate up to 5 times (5 x 2 games).
There will be 3000 limited 3DS editions, which are only available in Europe. 1000 with Mario, 1000 with Princess Peach, and 1000 with Toad.

Images are currently not available yet.

Woo! Registered those both this month :D

Nice, I haven't registered Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart yet but I will, looking forward to Revelations too...

this is a nice idea btw. Offer 'freebies' on the proviso that people register two of the targetted games...

SmokyDave

Nice, I've already qualified. Got DOA and M3D codes ready to redeem :)

Should have waited to redeem my codes for Zelda and Tetris, damnit.

Sadist

Wow, Superior NoE keeps trucking on. Kudos. Registered 3D Land two weeks ago so I'm good. Oh wait, I need Reelations as well.

Chopper

That is fucking awesome. I have 8 of those games already. Might be the excuse I neeeded to pick up DOA and Resident Evil. Is this a race to register, or will the draw be made after January 31st...?

Wichu

Nice, I've already qualified. Got DOA and M3D codes ready to redeem :)

Should have waited to redeem my codes for Zelda and Tetris, damnit.

Glad I didn't redeem Nintendogs and Zelda immediately. I'm planning on picking up Mario Kart and Super Mario soon, so I'll get two chances at winning :)

test_account

XP-39C²
I agree that these arent exactly pretty, but being a game collector i'm glad to see some gaming material that is actually limited :) Unfortunately i wont get any of these though :\ (Club Nintendo doesnt excist in my country and the chance to win is so slim anyway).

I realize this is sarcasm, but still, seriously?
Nah, there are probably around 50 3DS games available :)

Canti

I'd have paid good money for that Toad 3DS. Thanks OP, now going to register Mario Land and Kart because of this :)

you need to register 10 of those games? what? that's insane :) The free Kid Icarus is mine though. Thanks to Mario 3DS and Mario Kart

edit: aah, got this wrong, you are in the pot for registering the two already. Alright :)

I want the toad one :)

Alrus

So if I registered Zelda before November am I eligible? This would make a nice gift :)

Edit: Guess not... well I'll try to get Mario Kart before the end of january then.

test_account

XP-39C²
Am I the only one who finds it kind of stupid that you can win a 3DS for registering 3DS games?
In one way i see your point, but since it is a handheld it is not unusual that it is several of units pr. household. So getting a 2nd 3DS for the brother/sister can be a good way :)

Serious question: Why does NOA seem to always lag behind the other regions in terms of support, promotion, and bonuses? Is it something about the U.S. marketplace that just makes it more difficult?

disco

Joined and done! Can't wait! Nice to see Nintendo taking intelligent steps to marketing the new Kid Icarus game and getting the series back into people's consciousness. :D

weeaboo

But but but my christmas 3DS games are Super Mario 3D Land and Tales of the Abyss and i'm not buying Revelations until the pricedrop...... :(

This must be revenge for NOA stealing Xenoblade exclusivity away from NOE.

I've already registered SM3DL and Mario Kart 7, so I'm already set :D

Wait, I thought that those Mario 3DS things were just cases. They're actual consoles?!?!?!

You're looking at a future collector's item folks! Better hope that you win!

Maybe I should post this here instead
First 3D Classics: Kid Icarus footage

Whu?! They're adding backgrounds?! That's just wrong, they look so out of place! Mind you though, I suppose there wouldn't be much of a 3D effect if they stuck with the original game's blank black backgrounds.

Top Bottom