• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leaked [Up2: 5 more slides, lots of info leak]

Nvader

Neo Member
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/23/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-confirmed-key-art/

oxp12ahx-998474y8uvc.jpg

Update:

daikq2jxkaqzzewjpspm.jpg

1v2uxo.jpg

2p9u1m.jpg

37kuw8.jpg

5kqucu.jpg

Source: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/...o--rabbids-kingom-battle-confirmed-for-switch

TrueBlue

Not getting why people are freaking out. Isn't that exactly what the Mario and Luigi Rabbid statues looked like in that Ubisoft video last fall?

I feel most of the freakouts are for the sake of it tbh. Rabbid versions of the Mario cast have been known for a while now.

EDIT: ^ Well, there it is.

L Thammy

I feel like I'm going to end up playing this specifically because it's a bad idea. Like when you have a lemon and you're like "this is going to be horrible but I have to eat this right now".

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Stay tuned: Another big leak coming imminently. Making a thread.

And if people could consolidate their shit into a single shitpost in the new thread that would be appreciated.

Chase17

lol, about as goofy as expected. Although I did not anticipate the selfie.

I'm looking forward to the full reveal.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Looking forward to some third-person shooter hijinks. Hopefully this will satisfy the shooter fans that aren't appeased by Splatoon's mechanics.

Christ at the over reactions and the hyperbole, chill, oh no a rabbid is taking a selfie=game is garbage. The leaps and bounds people will make here is astounding at times

Santar

The guns just feel off and lazy. Mario just doesn't mix well with actual weapons I think.
It's like Ubi said "Let's just give everybody arm cannons and call it a day"

Top Bottom