• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Wahlberg confirms he's Nathan Drake and that's not the worst part...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Another game movie I won't see. Playing the games is a better experience than watching a movie about the games anyhow.

Crisis

Banned
fuck-this-shit.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
fucking marky mark wahlberg, ruining another video game franchise. at least give us olga kurylenko to offset it somewhat

Scorsese to direct?

Sounds like a bad idea. Pesci and De Niro together would interest me if it were a different film. As an Uncharted one it's awful. Wahlberg is absolutely shit, too.

Shame.

confused

Banned
Quit bitching this looks like the strongest cast ever for a videogame movie. Probably is going to cost a penny meaning it could be a blockbuster. Sounds exciting to say the least.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
So... Nathan's relatives were mobsters?

derFeef

confused said:
Quit bitching this looks like the strongest cast ever for a videogame movie. Probably is going to cost a penny meaning it could be a blockbuster. Sounds exciting to say the least.
You missed some Uwe Boll movies.

Top Bottom