• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marlow Briggs & the Mask of Death is $0.99 on Steam. Makes God of War look like shit

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I was going to buy it based on the impressions in this thread but it turns out it is already in my Steam library. I must have got it in a bundle somewhere along the line.

destx

Genuinely a cool game, really hope the developers do a sequel or another game in the same genre.

motherfucking shump section outta nowhere

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
BbBHPQd.png

Is this the part when he throws his head back and laughs?

Quantum

I picked this up last sale (think 2.50 on amazon)

really enjoyed it - no reservations recommending it, and for a dollar its crazy not to pick it up.

akira28

I'm currently going through Dark Souls 2 players block, so maybe this game will be a nice palate cleanser.

edit: dammit, I really didn't think I'd be particpating in any steam sales.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It's fun and funny.
Not having Kratos is a huge plus, too.

nbthedude

It's fun and funny.
Not having Kratos is a huge plus, too.
Seriously. Fuck that miserable, boring character and his generic rage. The cover art on this game alone makes me like the character more than Kratos. This dude looks like an alright dude.

senahorse

OK guys, I am taking a risk on this one, going by my usual rough metric of getting an hours worth of fun for every $10 I spend, this game better give me at least 6 minutes of fun :)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I bit, will probably never get around to playing it, but if by some chance I do I think I'll probably enjoy it.

jet1911

I would love the game a lot more if it didn't performed horribly on my PC. I have no clues why either, it's a stuttering, framedropping mess. :(

Top Bottom