• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marlow Briggs & the Mask of Death is $0.99 on Steam. Makes God of War look like shit

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake

zUnwsKs.jpg

kewlmyc

The Best Friends Zaibatsu hyped this game up to no end in their quick look, so I'll buy it. I've spend $0.99 on worse.

Palehorse

Bought. I imagine they'll be getting a nice little cheque in the mail after this thread generates some sales.

"We just made four dollars!!"

I'm $.21 short but don't want to sell my cards.

This actually looks pretty good in a cheesy way, though. Combat looks surprisingly fun, too.

jinto lin

Banned
The plan was just to buy this one tittle...
At the end i got:
- Enslaved premium edition
- Xcom Declassified
- Game dev Tycoon
- State of decay
- Marlow Briggs

Damm you steam :p

Chariot

Killer giveaway just for you
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs & the Mask of Death -- MB-7B18E55379FC0104 - Taken by Zoned. 10 entrants total.

t1403302853z1.png

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Great game and absolutely worth your time. Very likeable and revels in its silliness, absolutely worth the sale price :)

Gestault

Only mostly a joke question: Canonically, is Marlow Briggs the firefighter from Eternal Darkness?

Edit: Jeez, that Quick Look is entertaining.

thelastword

Banned
I would love the game a lot more if it didn't performed horribly on my PC. I have no clues why either, it's a stuttering, framedropping mess. :(
Lower your resolution, it's the only option you've got.

So far, it's not bad at all, certainly not at that price. Op I guess you had to do what you had to do to get people to take notice, I bought this and velvet assassin.

gngf123

Wow from watching some footage, I really can't tell if this game is great or terrible

It is both at the same time. The greatest terrible B movie video game you have ever played.

Also, so many hilarious quotes in this game. Burst out laughing when
taking on the god of rain, "I have never seen so many horrible tentacles!" "Hey man, if we live through this, remind me to show you some stuff on the internet."

Tizoc

The
stupid fucking crumbling bridge
is killing me. That may be the end of the game for me.

I recall that part not being hard. Heck I had 0 problems with ANY platforming segments in the game. THey were a nice distraction at best.

Top Bottom