• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Iron Man VR delayed to May 15

Mista

Banned
Iron-Man-VR-Delay_01-17-20.jpg

Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Camouflaj have delayed Marvel’s Iron Man VR from its previously planned February 28 release date to May 15. It will be available for PlayStation VR.

“In order to deliver on our vision and meet the high expectations of our amazing community, we’ve made the difficult decision to move Marvel’s Iron Man VR to a May 15, 2020 release,” Camouflaj said in a tweet. “We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. You’ll be hearing from us again soon!”

Gematsu

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Well, I guess if you're gonna delay a game and bury the news, today's the day to do it.

saintjules

No doubt these are just games they're pushing away from the PS5 reveal for some reason. I am really curious about next month.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm definitely seeing a trend here

I'd almost suspect that there is something going on with next-gen where these games are getting pushed back so that there won't just be a huge lul before November.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
This will help with sells too. Feb and March is already too packed with games.

Top Bottom