• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_6

I know. The 4K format is all region though, so it's hard to imagine that Disney/Marvel would want to keep holding out and losing sales/$$$ due to folks importing from other regions.

El Topo

Isn't Constantin Films the owners of the Fantastic Four film rights?

Not trying to read too much into anything, just making sure it's the same company.

They are most likely the actual owners. The contractual situation seems complicated. FOX may very well have first refusal rights.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Oh, shit. I fucked up, its Concorde who distributes Iron Man for the german speaking countries. Sorry, you are allowed for another free Avatarquote.

BLACKLAC

Cloak and Dagger.

HXOYVPR.png

Oh, shit. I fucked up, its Concorde who distributes Iron Man for the german speaking countries. Sorry, you are allowed for another free Avatarquote.
They have the rights to The Incredible Hulk in Germany as well, I might add. (Speaking of, ironically enough Warner owns the French rights to the first Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk lol.)

AMUSIX

In the next 365 days, we will have:

Movies
Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2
Spiderman: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther

Television
Agents of SHIELD
Inhumans
Cloak & Dagger

Netflix
Iron Fist
The Defenders
The Punisher

Neoxon

In the next 365 days, we will have:

Movies
Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2
Spiderman: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok
Black Panther

Television
Agents of SHIELD
Inhumans
Cloak & Dagger
Runaways

Netflix
Iron Fist
The Defenders
The Punisher
MCU fans are gonna eat for the next year (& onwards)!

You also forgot Runaways, which I added in for you.

jmood88

It would be funny if Millie Brown ended up being the only actor affiliated with Netflix to get that close to the Infinity War set.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Clearly, Netflix's deal with Marvel included crossovers with other Netflix exclusives. Stranger Things is part of the MCU now.
I would say that they could actually tie-in by saying the Upside-Down is actually the Negative Zone, but then I remembered Fox owns that.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oh god, I hope Tony really is wearing that cat shirt in the movie.

(Also, the Iron Man armor we saw in the trailer didn't have a silver bottom like that, did it?)

SliChillax

So just saw Doctor Strange as I missed it in the theaters and I have to say, it was quite boring. Let's hope they improve the sequels.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Oh god, I hope Tony really is wearing that cat shirt in the movie.

(Also, the Iron Man armor we saw in the trailer didn't have a silver bottom like that, did it?)
I checked a few days ago and yeah, it didn't. But it's possible they just used a different version for the trailer, similar to what they did in the initial Civil War trailers by not having Spider-Man in the airport scene. That or he might use more than one armor during the movie.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
They need to have the "And the day came, where earth mightiest heroes faced a single threat no one of them could stand alone" line in this.

Spoken by the mad titan.

Pachimari

So just saw Doctor Strange as I missed it in the theaters and I have to say, it was quite boring. Let's hope they improve the sequels.
It really was just by the books, and an ordinary unspectacular ordeal. And trippy my ass, a show like Legion did that way better in its pilot than this entire movie. The magic was nothing cool and the fights were pretty lackluster because of it. I really hope the sequels will be much more crazy than what we got from this origin. And Strange needs to stop being a discount Tony.

IHaveIce

Banned
They need to have the "And the day came, where earth mightiest heroes faced a single threat no one of them could stand alone" line in this.

Spoken by the mad titan.

I really would wish they would make Thanos the real Protag in the movie.. he deserves an own movie.
But I agree I would love a line like this combined with a scene where you see the avengers kinda defeated or in fear

I checked a few days ago and yeah, it didn't. But it's possible they just used a different version for the trailer, similar to what they did they in the initial Civil War trailers by not having Spider-Man in the airport scene. That or he might use more than one armor during the movie.

It's very likely they were just using the Civil War armor as a placeholder yeah

Jonogunn

As hyped as I am for all the upcoming movies this year Avengers Infinity War holds the most hype and I can't believe it's 2 summers away :(

Pachimari

GotG2 is coming earlier than I anticipated on April 27. And then Spidey is right around the corner. I love that whIle we get all the TV shows to fill out the time until Thor. I'm most excited about Black Panther though, that's my guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom