• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

The Kree

Banned
DpYPvVB.png

XxsQ67f.png

pPXz4W6.png

V3dXBpo.png

ZAbSbfv.png

BNQktzJ.png

HUtMCmL.jpg

Spoiler Policy
  1. Use spoiler tags for text or pictures containing story information not found in official marketing materials for unreleased movies or TV shows.
  2. Properly label links to pictures, videos, social media posts, and news articles containing story information not found in official marketing materials for unreleased movies and TV shows.
  3. Use spoiler tags when discussing or posting images from newly released movies and TV shows for one week after release.
  4. Properly label links to pictures, videos, social media posts, and news articles containing story information for newly released movies and TV shows for one week after release.
  5. Do not use spoiler tags for casting announcements, unsubstantiated rumors and speculation, nonspecific impressions of released movies and TV shows, or your meaningless headcanon.

TDLink

Thank you for taking up the mantle. Looking forward to more MCU discussion.

Just a quick note, probably should add that spoilers are allowed! (Unless you mean to discontinue that from the past thread)

Pachimari

Hell yeah, that new smell!

I'm surprised that no one noticed that Claire Temple isn't there.
Mahershala Ali could also have been there, and so could David Tennant. But I don't think Kree is finished with the OT.

Are they considered part of the MCU or not? No expectations of crossing over with anything else, but talking Netflix quality references where they mention Cap and Stark.
Im really sure they'll be part of the MCU.

Great OT btw, I love those banners.

Top Bottom