• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Neoxon

And trailer!

Which, holy shit Marvel, you didn't need to sell me anymore on this movie but you've managed to raise my hype level even higher.
Looks like Klaw's actually getting his vibranium arm, & the tech that T'Challa & Killmonger are using for their suits is literally ripped straight out of the recent run of the comics. Hurry up, February!

curb

Banned
Looks like Klaw's actually getting his vibranium arm, & the tech that T'Challa & Killmonger are using for their suits is literally ripped straight out of the recent run of the comics. Hurry up, February!

Killmonger getting a Panther suit was leaked through the toys but I kinda wish they'd held off on showing that. On the other hand, it looks so awesome that I also kinda don't even care. I'm so excited for this movie that I'll forgive them for not holding back.

Quick

Banned

giphy.gif

So what's the deal with the leaks? I've been trying to avoid spoilers and I thought I read something about Ruffalo accidentally livestreaming Ragnarok's premiere, and now I'm seeing stuff about Tom Holland and jokes about a certain character, dying (wouldn't be a huge shock but I'd rather have not known if true).

But I'm just curious what happened. Was half of Infinity War leaked or something?

Also gotta join the praise for the BP trailer. I'm so excited. I'm not one of those Marvel fans that have read everything and anything on the character. But my fondest, first memory was seeing him on the 90s F4 Cartoon voiced by Keith David, taking down the team like a badass.

Fhtagn

So what's the deal with the leaks? I've been trying to avoid spoilers and I thought I read something about Ruffalo accidentally livestreaming Ragnarok's premiere, and now I'm seeing stuff about Tom Holland and jokes about a certain character, dying (wouldn't be a huge shock but I'd rather have not known if true).

But I'm just curious what happened. Was half of Infinity War leaked or something?

So, as far as i can tell:

1. Mark was live-streaming from the premiere, forgot to turn it off and was streaming the audio of the movie for ten minutes until someone told him.

2. There’s casting for a funeral scene, as discussed above.

3. Tom tweeted: Now that @MarkRuffalo is officially the worst avengers secret keeper... can I get my script?
https://mobile.twitter.com/TomHolland1996/status/919470391046832128

So, people start asking Tom who dies, hah

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
SPOILERS

Thor clip with that
"Hela smashes the hammer" scene in a field instead of NY"
scene.

I dont know what to think anymore :(

I wasn't crazy about the Panther trailer, something about the CGI looks really off to me. I'm sure the film will be good thanks to the actors and director involved but they haven't done much to sell me on it.

Top Bottom