• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

El Topo

I don't think we have an official confirmation that it's coming to Netflix yet. Entirely possible this was just a mistake.
On the other hand, it has been pretty damn quiet about Runaways outside the US.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Didnt knew that Runaways is going to be a Netflix Original

Wait what?

Really wish people would post the article or whatever where they see things instead of just throwing it out there randomly :/

Dumb Spider-Man Homecoming question:

Is the Blu Ray being distributed by Sony or Disney? I want to know if it's going to price drop like most of Sony's movies or stay is it is like Disney's.

The Kree

Banned
Dumb Spider-Man Homecoming question:

Is the Blu Ray being distributed by Sony or Disney? I want to know if it's going to price drop like most of Sony's movies or stay is it is like Disney's.

It's a Sony movie. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Expect a price drop, I guess.

Thwipp!
aMHLWN4.jpg

JtJzeuY.jpg

Yra5xhN.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Hmmm, guess Homecoming won't make it into the inevitable Phase 3 box set. Unless Sony and Disney hashed out a deal for that.

curb

Banned
I totally forgot to buy my copy of Spidey today. I drove right by a Best Buy with cash in my wallet and everything. Ugh.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I need someone doing the classic Avengers narration in Infinity War.

And the day came, earth mightiest heroe faced a threat no one of them could stand alone... I am fine with altering in something along „at that day, the Avengers died...“

I need this to die happily.

Quick

Banned
My local theatre still isn't listing IMAX tickets for Ragnarok on either November 2 or 3.

I just wanna buy it and get that locked in.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Iron man 3 is on FXX right now. I wish they hadn't removed the arc reactor from his chest, it was a great visual quirk his character had.

mreddie

Ant-Man and The Wasp plot things.

The film takes place after Lang’s escape from prison and when it begins, Lang finds himself on house arrest. While that sounds bad for a superhero, it seems to be just fine with Lang who is content spending more time with his daughter, Cassie. It seems the events of Captain America: Civil War have soured Scott on the prospects of putting on the suit. When the film begins, Scott Lang is Ant-Man no more. How Scott was sentenced to house-arrest despite destroying an airport and breaking out of prison is unknown at this point.

While Scott finds himself adjusting to his new life, Hank and Hope are hard at work trying to find a way to bring Jan back from the Quantum Realm. The father-daughter team are none too pleased with Lang for taking off to Germany in the middle of their work have spent a lot of time working in their lab. They are using Pym Particles to keep their lab small and mobile (maybe similar to Ant-Man Vol. 2 Annual where Lang’s helmet actually had a lab inside it!) because Hank and Hope will spend a good deal of the film on the run, with all types of folks out for them.

Einchy

Ant-Man and The Wasp plot things.

Ah, that sounds pretty interesting. I like that
Civil War and what happened is a big part of where the characters are since that's a pretty big event that would've significantly changed Scott's life. It's a bit weird that it seems to take place before Infinite War, though, since it's dealing with Civil War and not whatever happens in Infinite War.

Ah, that sounds pretty interesting. I like that
Civil War and what happened is a big part of where the characters are since that's a pretty big event that would've significantly changed Scott's life. It's a bit weird that it seems to take place before Infinite War, though, since it's dealing with Civil War and not whatever happens in Infinite War.

I don't think Ant-Man has a big role in Infinity War at all. He's either in hiding during the movie and refusing to be Ant-Man or he's already under house arrest, I'd assume. Hope's not even in the movie and Scott wasn't on the triptych poster so I'd expect a cameo appearance at best and very little involvement in the events of the movie.

Yooo Just saw this on Jimmy Kimmel.

us0OtHh.jpg

Yah yah I know I'm late. Just been too busy to watch youtube or tv lately. But I just thought it was cool seeing this.

Einchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deJiCZP5Smw

Remember that change from the first trailer? Seems like they really did change
the hammer scene from New York to this field. I didn't watch the scene so I'm not sure what the context is or if they're even on Earth, since I want to see anything else from the movie but I did check it out just to see if the field was the new location.

Dalek

Yooo Just saw this on Jimmy Kimmel.

us0OtHh.jpg

Yah yah I know I'm late. Just been too busy to watch youtube or tv lately. But I just thought it was cool seeing this.

Damn. We need to get Fishburne in the MCU now.

Edit: I’m stupid. I just read about him being Bill Foster-I must have missed that casting announcement.

Pachimari

ONE WEEK till Thor: Ragnarok!

Dunno what's there's left to be excited about plot wise, since I saw that spoiler from that good morning tv show. I guess there's the humor and action to look forward to.

Top Bottom