• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT4| Love You $22 Billion

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
How is black panther now going forwards without the main actor?
His sister has taken up the mantle in the comics but no one knows what will happen in the films. Shuri does seen to have quite a little fantasy though.
Ryan Coogler might completely drop out for all we know. He has probable been writing the script around Chadwick.

SafeOrAlone

Apr 26, 2020
What'd you all think of Spider-Man Far From Home? I have a strong distaste for it, despite loving Homecoming and all other MCU Spider-Man appearances. I think my main issue was with the script. Exposition, silly antics on the bus that didn't click with me, and a lack of hardship for Peter, compared to, say, the Raimi films. I'm hoping that the third film is a big improvement.

Reactions: CalmYe

CalmYe

Banned
Nov 8, 2020
What'd you all think of Spider-Man Far From Home? I have a strong distaste for it, despite loving Homecoming and all other MCU Spider-Man appearances. I think my main issue was with the script. Exposition, silly antics on the bus that didn't click with me, and a lack of hardship for Peter, compared to, say, the Raimi films. I'm hoping that the third film is a big improvement.
I loved it a lot. Something new afterall. I don't know why but it felt like a comicbook annual to me. A special edition involving the hero going to a different country. People say the humor was bad but I personally had no issues with it. I think Peter has already experienced a lot and Spider-Man doesn't have to be depressed in each one like the Raimi films.

Reactions: SafeOrAlone