• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel DOTD Digital Sale on Amazon right now

DryvBy

I saw this posted on Twitter so I'm just sharing. A ton of Marvel comics and collections are $1 a pop for Kindle right now.

DYGgv2tVwAESbey.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Vision Complete Series (Director's Cut) for .99 is the steal of the century. Don't even read the synopsis, just pick it up.

BJK

Bought: Ms. Marvel, West Coast Avengers (w/ Spider-Woman II), Cloak & Dagger (before the TV series hits).

Recommend: Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) is one of my favorite recent runs, which just ended this month. It picks up with Kate in California, right where the Fraction arc left her. Unfortunately Vol. 1 is not included with the sale; it's worth the $5.50 if you want to be a completest.

I don't know that Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-Man is essential, but it's a fun read for $0.99.

I liked the entirety of the U.S. Avengers run...but Cannonball Run is one of the final arcs of Ewing's story arc (which goes back to his run on New Avengers, FWIW).

Last edited:
Top Bottom