• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Been playing the game since I saw it was released and so far have been really enjoying it.

Just been sticking with my Black Widow, Iron Man and Cap team that I started with, managed to get Cap 2* (As you do through story) and got them all 1* mastered and all are level 24. Been levelling up their gear and attacks and just beat chapter 4 normal and unlocked the villain mode thing.

Seems upgrading and unlocking characters is going to be a slow go but auto-play helps a lot for the lower levels when you don’t have to pay much attention to fighter type etc.

Character name is Dirtyshubb if anyone wants to add me.

TheAznOne

I am 1 biometric away from having the Hulkbuster. Already seen one person have it. So far I have 6 characters. Gotta collect them all! My ingame friendslist is almost full. Will probably do a cleanup of my list if I have any inactive player that hasn't played maybe in 3 days. Need those Assemble points. I'm tempted to make an FB acct solely for this game. Those crystals you get when adding a fb friend looks real nice.

TI82

Banned
So close to Vision and War Machine. Haven't progressed past chapter 2 since I spend my energy trying to get them.

Edit: Also Hulkbuster is only 4 points away yessss

Tigerheli

Neo Member
I got hulkbuster today. Now I have too many guys to level :(

Edit: Is there a tier list anywhere? I don't know which guys to bother leveling up. I did read that, out of the starting three. BW is the best and Captain America the worst, though Cap is by far the strongest on my team.

TI82

Banned
I got hulkbuster today. Now I have too many guys to level :(

Edit: Is there a tier list anywhere? I don't know which guys to bother leveling up. I did read that, out of the starting three. BW is the best and Captain America the worst, though Cap is by far the strongest on my team.

Probably because they promote him for free for you.

TI82

Banned
Got hulkbuster today, he's comically huge on the screen

53G3Ite.jpg

LuuKyK

I am glad you can get Elektra by using the Arena points. Certainly easier to get that way than to beat those Elites that are hard and aren't even a guaranteed biometric.

Durden77

Still playin this. If anyone wants to add me IGN : Bawlseq. Do some dimension rifts or however they work.

I can see myself playing this for a while. It's pretty damn grindy, but so far I'm not tired of it. Got Ghost Rider today and he's real fun. Will have Hulkbuster tomorrow!

Still playing this. I think this is my A-Team.

cgm1StG.jpg

Cap and others are B-Team.

I think will keep going.- might try to get Hulk

Only money I spent was on the Stark Chest thing so I get extra stuff daily - which I usually do in a good F2P game as thanks to the devs.

LuuKyK

You got Elektra already. Lucky you.

I think I kinda hit a barrier in these stories missions, the ones that have enemies with level 20+ I can get to the boss but usually need to use the revive with crystals. Which sucks. Don't know what I am doing wrong, I am upgrading my skills and equips and putting my iso's in the right characters. I should probably grind more or something.

Pejo

So maybe I just don't understand all the intricacies of the upgrade systems in place, but this game feels a little too hard to me. I've been leveling my equipment and skills on 2 of the 3 characters on my main team, but when i try levels that are Chp 2 or above on elite, i'm either dying at the boss or barely making it through. All my characters are over level 20 and my team consists of Ghost Rider, Iron Man, and Hulkbuster (just replaced cap with him and burned through the EXP chips I had). I also see that until you rank up your heroes, there's a level cap of 25. What am I missing here GAF?

Tigerheli

Neo Member
So maybe I just don't understand all the intricacies of the upgrade systems in place, but this game feels a little too hard to me. I've been leveling my equipment and skills on 2 of the 3 characters on my main team, but when i try levels that are Chp 2 or above on elite, i'm either dying at the boss or barely making it through. All my characters are over level 20 and my team consists of Ghost Rider, Iron Man, and Hulkbuster (just replaced cap with him and burned through the EXP chips I had). I also see that until you rank up your heroes, there's a level cap of 25. What am I missing here GAF?

Those are hard missions, for one (relatively speaking), and two, keep in mind, you can't just stand there and go toe-to-toe with the bosses. You'll die. You need to learn and avoid their attacks and make good use of your specials. You'll also want to have all 3 of your teammates leveled up and use a good friend character when you can.

mreddie

Want Captain Marvel. 3 tokens out of 40 for 10 rounds in the Arena? Ack.

And they only 500 each. 50 coins times 10 Arenas = 3 bios

I've hit a wall too but I try to take down the bosses with the assists. Also leveling up the Hulkbuster too.

Loxley

Really bummed at the lack of X-Men in this, but oh well. Still looks pretty cool, downloading onto my Note 4 now.

Nonentity

Are there any characters that have dodge moves?

The amount of player skill in this outside of moving to try and dodge huge, homing telegraphs seems... limited. It's mostly a number crunching game, I can see that, but I feel like maybe there's hope for some actual skill.

Or maybe I'm just asking too much out of my Marvel phone game.

mreddie

Are there any characters that have dodge moves?

The amount of player skill in this outside of moving to try and dodge huge, homing telegraphs seems... limited. It's mostly a number crunching game, I can see that, but I feel like maybe there's hope for some actual skill.

Or maybe I'm just asking too much out of my Marvel phone game.

Widow, I think this applies to the speed characters.

Been playing since release. It's fun, the closest we'll get to another Ultimate Alliance/x-Men Legend. Outside of the given team I have Winter Solider, Vision, and Hulkbuster. Grinding for characters is kind of a chore, but the need to collect the characters I want pushes me to keep going.

Jamaro85

Damn, you guys got me wanting to try this again. Just got a Droid phone the other day and downloaded a few of the top free games. I deleted it without really giving it a chance but it looks pretty cool.

Roto13

What's the deal with the new Hero Chest?

EDIT: Went for it. Drew it twice, got a new hero and 10 EXP chips each time. So that's cool.

LuuKyK

Finally unlocked more characters. The clear tickets sure helped!

Got Hulkbuster from the login reawrds (and holy crap is he good/OP), Blade and Mockingbird from missions. Blade is good, Mockingbird is okish.

What's the deal with the new Hero Chest?

What about it? If you are talking about the rewards not always showing up or showing up by mistake, I noticed it too. Sometimes the daily login says that I won a Hero Chest but somehow it only gives me crystals/energy/gold or whatever.

Roto13

Finally unlocked more characters. The clear tickets sure helped!

Got Hulkbuster from the login reawrds (and holy crap is he good/OP), Blade and Mockingbird from missions. Blade is good, Mockingbird is okish.

What about it? If you are talking about the rewards not always showing up or showing up by mistake, I noticed it too. Sometimes the daily login says that I won a Hero Chest but somehow it only gives me crystals/energy/gold or whatever.

I mean the Hero Chest that just showed up, not the Dimension Chest.

hitmon

I don't have enough crystals for a hero chest, wasted them on the Dimension chests x yesterday. Is there a way to grind for crystals?

Roto13

I don't have enough crystals for a hero chest, wasted them on the Dimension chests x yesterday.

That's what I was going to do, but was just under what I needed. Glad I was. I got Hawkguy and Blade from the Hero Chest. Don't know what happens if it tries to give you a hero you already have. Probably biometrics.

hitmon

That's what I was going to do, but was just under what I needed. Glad I was. I got Hawkguy and Blade from the Hero Chest. Don't know what happens if it tries to give you a hero you already have. Probably biometrics.

Yeah, would be a good bonus if it just ranked up the hero.

LuuKyK

I don't have enough crystals for a hero chest, wasted them on the Dimension chests x yesterday. Is there a way to grind for crystals?

Yes, several quests (daily, weekly, etc) give crystals as rewards. Some missions do too, but there scarce, so I guess you can't really grind, but still.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Started this up, and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Pretty fun. Just wish using we got XP for using clear tickets.

Started this up, and it's exactly what I've been looking for. Pretty fun. Just wish using we got XP for using clear tickets.

I wish this at first but you get full energy upon account level up. Using your clear tickets help to use up any extra energy before you level up.

I'm so close to getting Venom, 17/20 been at it for more than a week. Hopefully I get 3 next reset.

Also make sure to give out the Assemble Point daily to your friends.

Stider

I only discovered this the other day myself, but you also get a full energy charge free every 24 hours, the same as the dimension chest.

Having fun with this, have 15 characters unlocked so far.

Been playing this still and still enjoying it but im getting to a bit of a block now.

Got Cap 2*mastered and levelled to 30, have Widow and Iron Man 1* mastered and levelled to 25 and am just short of the 20 biometrics for widow. Started levelling up Hulk Buster and Vision, they are 22 and HB is mastered 1 star.

Main missions are starting to get really hard now so I have been focusing on levelling up everyone’s gear as much as possible. Cap, Widow and Iron man are maxed as far as I can go at their levels. Their skills are all around level 20 give or take too. Nearly got HB’s gear done as far as I can go and then will focus on Vision.

After that, I want to level another character so I can do the Villain fights more, since they are quite tough I need at least 2 teams to get finish the first 2 rounds as I can only do 1 at the moment.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This game is too good. I like how it's relatively easy to unlock new heroes, but takes a while to build them up to full power.

If you guys can unlock Kingpin, I suggest you do. I have him fully powered up and he dominates. His jump then shotgun combo is just devastating.

My only problem so far is that my characters sometimes roll unnecessary stats, e.g., my Kingpin has +energy damage boosts. I read that you can roll them to something else, but I'm not seeing how...

Nokterian

I am surprised by this got my Hulk Buster finally! Also they gave away 90k gold because they hit 9 million downloads? I think it's pretty cool they give a lot of stuff everyday and it looks pretty on my nexus 5! Also add me Nokterian!

Top Bottom