• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 announced for PS4, XB1 and PC

jbug617

Banned
d545fb8c-b00f-4c8e-bff1-063dfc6419fd_400.jpg

Finally, official confirmation! Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Ultimate Alliance 2 are making their way to current-gen consoles! Both games will be available individually and as a bundle on Xbox One, PS4, and PC THIS TUESDAY! Expect a review from us soon after that!
http://themarvelreport.com/2016/07/marvel-gaming-sdcc/

Marvel's post went up.
http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26503/sdcc_2016_marvel_ultimate_alliance

$39.99 each or $59.99 for both
Seems like digital only
Changes are better performance, UI and graphic enhancements.

These are alright games. I never thought they were anything special, but they'd make for good time fillers with buddies while we smoked a bean and watched Netflix or some shit. Cross-play or a bit of new content would put me at day-1 but I doubt that's gonna happen so for now we'll see. I'll ask my buddies and I'll pick 'em up on PC based on whether or not they wanna play 'em again.

I hope that Wolverine Origins game is the next stop on the Activision / Marvel Remaster train.

Maybe being sort of tied to the movie could make that a bit more legally awkward?

Drayco21

DLC included?

If yes, I'll buy these again. Double Dip on MUA2, quadruple dip on MUA1.

Also, please have a physical release down the line; Deadpool got one, and no one wanted to play that shitshow again.

I was really hoping that they wouldn't be bundled. I was planning on getting Ultimate Alliance 2 as soon as it dropped, but since the price will probably be double what I expected now, I might have to wait for a sale.

Definitely buying for PC day one (at least for the first one, didn't hear great things about the second one).

But I do wish they could have released the PSP version on PSN and made it Vita compatible. I love playing those games on handhelds, and even emulating my copy on my Nvidia Shield Portable has some cutscene bugs, so its not ideal to play there. :(

I was really hoping that they wouldn't be bundled. I was hoping to get Ultimate Alliance 2 as soon as it dropped, but since the price will probably be double what I expected now, I might have to wait for a sale.
They are available individually.

Top Bottom