• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - E3 2010 Full Trailer + Gameplay Videos

duckroll

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialMvC3

All available in HD. The full trailer looks AMAZING, and the gameplay videos are great too. I know there was a thread earlier for the IGN gameplay videos, but there are more here, plus full trailer! :D

Edit: No HD for these, but Famitsu has 2 "exclusive" videos comparing the Japanese announcer with the English announcer. The videos also show off Felicia and Morrigan, who aren't in any of the other gameplay videos.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1236327_1124.html (Copy to url bar, do not click)

Another Felicia video, different fight, better quality: http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/video/gmw/docs/374/596/html/mvcm2.flv.html

Captain America's crossup shield thing on a knocked down opponent looks like a cheap way to start a combo and get free damage on players who don't know how to block

duckroll

Dali said:
The famitsu gameplay videos with Morrigan and Felicia seem to be missing atm.

I think those are meant specifically for the Japanese audience, since they compare the JP announcer with the English announcer. I'll add it to the OP.

Holy shit. Deadpool can Shoryuken.

deadpool-shoryuken.jpg

Game of the Forever confirmed.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Capcom knows how to make a cool looking trailer. I'm still not a fan of the in game graphical style though. Still looks plastic-y and I don't feel like the attack effects mesh well.

Igo

Fuuuuuck! The game is beautiful. Everything about this is incredible.

There's been some amazing shit revealed this E3 but nothing tops this for me. I'm just sad I won't have the same arcade experience with this as I had with the previous games. Still... Pineapple!

BitchTits

This game is incredibly entertaining to watch already. I've no doubt I'll totally suck at it like all the other cross over Capcom games, but I still want it. :D

Also, why does Deadpool say "Pineapple"? Is that his 'thing'?

ultim8p00

Banned
LegatoB said:
Somebody's never read a Deadpool comic in his life.

You're right, I don't read comic books. I always thought Deadpool was a badass based on his cool ninja-like appearance. I don't know if him and Slade on Teen Titans are the same person, but that's what I thought he was like.

Cerberus

Dat trailer! Capcom is one of the best in the industry at making one. Seeing Dante facing off with Deadpool is just fuckawesome.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
ultim8p00 said:
You're right, I don't read comic books. I always thought Deadpool was a badass based on his cool ninja-like appearance. I don't know if him and Slade on Teen Titans are the same person, but that's what I thought he was like.
Deadpool is a ripoff/parody of Slade and yes, he's a big, dumb idiot but also very funny and likable when written correctly.

BloodySinner said:
Deadpool is disappointing. What ever happened to beating people up with their own life bar?

It's probably his Lv3 which don't seem to be available in the E3 build for any character. Besides, he still has his Shoryuken :lol

ultim8p00 said:

Nope. He's pretty much a loud idiot. Incredibly apt description tbh, good job.

LegatoB said:
Somebody's never read a Deadpool comic in his life.
OH! OH !!! me! right here!
I grew up with the 90s Xmen and Spiderman cartoons. That's all I know of marvel lol
Oh yeah and the recent movies...
All of the sudden this Deadpool guy is all the rage :/
I still think Wolverine is the most badass char in the Marvel universe... is he not that cool anymore? I feel old... then again I was never a comic follower :/ just cartoons

I've just seen all the trailers and I am freaking impressed.

I can't wait to get my hands on this!

fake edit:
I'm no expert on Marvel, but if he can get that kind of reaction from Morrigan then I'm in some deep shit.

:O

Tokubetsu

OmnipotentO said:
OH! OH !!! me! right here!
I grew up with the 90s Xmen and Spiderman cartoons. That's all I know of marvel lol
Oh yeah and the recent movies...
All of the sudden this Deadpool guy is all the rage :/
I still think Wolverine is the most badass char in the Marvel universe... is he not that cool anymore? I feel old... then again I was never a comic follower :/ just cartoons

No, Wolverine's popularity is actually at an all time high. For awhile he had like 6 of his own monthly books. Deadpool has just been a comicguy favorite for awhile now. Mainly because he breaks the fourth wall, is hilarious and somehow still manages to be badass. Zombie Deadpool is the bestest.

ultim8p00 said:

I haven't read one until recently this year, but I knew Deadpool was a goofball. Pretty much anything on the internet featuring deadpool is him making a joke or breaking the fourth wall.

Road

BitchTits said:
Also, why does Deadpool say "Pineapple"? Is that his 'thing'?
Seems like he's throwing a grenade, which would look like a pineapple? I guess.

I thought his gameplay was rather underwhelming.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
ultim8p00 said:

Deadpool was originally a Rob Liefeld creation meant to rip off Slade (Deathstroke), but Deadpool has since grown into a hilarious character that constantly references that he is in fact inside a video game or a comic book.

He's totally a humor character.

Loved the trailer. Dante vs Deadpool is pretty kickass. However the ingame graphics are not really my style. I always loved the hand drawn sprites but would have settled for something like TvsC or SSFIV. As it is at the moment things look a bit to plastic and the hud (and combo indicator) graphics don't seem to meld with this style.

ultim8p00

Banned
Chamber said:
Deadpool is a ripoff/parody of Slade and yes, he's a big, dumb idiot but also very funny and likable when written correctly.

Oh I see. I think I confused Deathstroke and Deadpool. I thought Slade was Deadpool.

Dali

Pai Pai Master said:
Sounds like "I love me some pineapples," pineapples being a term used for grenades. He says it when he throws grenades.
He just says "pineapple" when he throws grenades. He says "I love me some guns" or something when he shoots, it just gets interrupted most of the time because he does another move or gets hit.

Top Bottom