• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Exclusive New Character Teaser

drizzle

Axel Hertz
darkpaladinmfc said:
Left to right
Marvel: Captain America, Doctor Doom, ?, Super Skrull
Capcom: Felicia, Trish, Frank West, Chun Li

That's what it looks like for me.
I don't know who Trish is, so I can't vouch for that.
I think the ? in Marvel side is Spiderman.

I'd say everything else is correct.

Peff said:
2zjesn8.jpg
Hey! Do your job!

Vamphuntr

drizzle said:
He would be awesome on either this or Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2. The fact that he's not "serious" enough is stupid. Marvel vs Capcom (or was it Marvel vs Street Fighter?) has that stupid anime fan thing in the japanese version.

<3 <3 <3

duckroll

LiK said:
I want the person next to Felicia to be Sheva. Pretty please.

Why? Chris is already in the game, and it uses his RE5 design. If they're going to have another RE character, I'll rather see one from another RE game.

Motion Picture Soundtrack said:
Put Rufus in this please.
Isn't Rufus the most popular new-to-SF4 series character?
It would be neat to see him.

TvC had one SF1 chaaracter (Ryu) one SF2 character (Chun) and one SF3 character (Alex), so it would be cool if MvC3 had an SF4 character in addition.

LiK

duckroll said:
Why? Chris is already in the game, and it uses his RE5 design. If they're going to have another RE character, I'll rather see one from another RE game.

I just like her :) I guess another character that would make sense would be Jill.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I thought Phoenix Wright. I'd totally buy it if it had Phoenix Wright. :(

Kimosabae

Banned
_dementia said:
He's right though. Pheonix Wright wouldn't fit it with such a mature title as this.

WTF are you talking about? Just because the art style has changed doesn't mean the spirit of MvC has. It's still a fan service fighting game. I'd be surprised if PR wasn't in the game in some shape or form.

Roody

Neo Member
Capcom, I'm probably already buying this as it is, but I'd buy roughly 3 copies if Phoenix Wright was included. Even as DLC or something.

Seriously. Just do it. Or any character from the series. Please? :D

Aww, I was hoping it was Wright also. I was watching that trailer waiting for an OBJECTION to come out in the middle of Wolverine and Ryu's fight. :(

I hope Capcom doesn't forget that part of MvC's charm is that it doesn't take itself too seriously.

duckroll

Segata Sanshiro said:
Aww, I was hoping it was Wright also. I was watching that trailer waiting for an OBJECTION to come out in the middle of Wolverine and Ryu's fight. :(

I hope Capcom doesn't forget that part of MvC's charm is that it doesn't take itself too seriously.

Well, apparently in the actual gameplay, Deadpool can grab his lifebar and smack people with it. I think the charm is definitely going to still be there. Hope we get wackier character announcements eventually. :)

Imm0rt4l

Linkzg said:
I checked again. He's wearing the same stuff as Dante in DMC3.

http://i48.tinypic.com/b8a695.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/1p9miv.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

you're right. good shit, I liked dmc3 dante more.

Darklord

Banned
Looks good there but I'm still not convinced. The screenshots look like arse. I mean look at Ironman in this screenshot. He looks like a cheap, fake, Chinese made action figure. The Hulk also looks awful. I prefer MVC2 graphics to those...

995375_20100527_screen003.jpg

Segata Sanshiro said:
Dude, Deadpool has a special where he uses his life bar as a weapon. I think if there's one thing we don't have to worry about, it's this game taking itself too seriously.

EDIT: beaten!

Darklord said:
Looks good there but I'm still not convinced. The screenshots look like arse. I mean look at Ironman in this screenshot. He looks like a cheap, fake, Chinese made action figure. The Hulk also looks awful. I prefer MVC2 graphics to those...

[IM]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/146/995375_20100527_screen003.jpg[/IMG]

It's probably just a CG render, didn't they say the graphics will be Street Fighter 4 like?

kswiston

Rapping Granny said:
It's probably just a CG render, didn't they say the graphics will be Street Fighter 4 like?

Everyone complained about the SF4 screen shots when they were first released, and the game ended up looking great in motion. I am sure this will be the same.

Darklord said:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2010/146/995375_20100527_screen003.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]
I kinda agree. It's mostly just how the models don't seem to have any filters/effects applied to them, so they seem very "generic." I do hope, however, that they are still polishing up the character models, though.

hamchan

Curse you Duckroll!

I thought it was gonna be Phoenix Wright when I read your post and I was all ready to say "Man, I'm gonna main Phoenix Wright because he's the fucking man even though he'll probably have weird attacks and be hard to use" and instead it was just Phoenix from X-men why couldn't you have said that it was the Marvel version you could have said "Hey it looks like it's Jean Grey in her Phoenix form" instead you have trolled every Ace Attorney fan and we now we'll be looking for revenge GOOD DAY SIR! *implode*

Top Bottom