• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT| - Ya down with OTG? Yeah, you know me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chamber said:
GAF scrubs unite!

I'm guessing I'll put 40 hours into this before I say, "Hey, I suck just as bad as I did on day one!" before I run away with my tail between my legs.
that's impossible, unless you're just mashing buttons.

Arozay

r6kZS.png

My avatar and I are ready...Thank you hypegod

EDIT: IF some one cares to canswer can you cancel specials? if so how (dash cancel I assume)?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thread will be my new home for the next forever. Get comfortable guys, were about to be taken for a ride.

Game of the month.
Game of the year.
Game of the forever.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Day 1 team:

Deadpool
Dante
Freenix

SO FUCKIGN HYPEEEEEEEE

MechDX

Chamber said:
GAF scrubs unite!

I'm guessing I'll put 40 hours into this before I say, "Hey, I suck just as bad as I did on day one!" before I run away with my tail between my legs.

Right there with ya.

careksims

My body isn't ready at all for this. Kept myself mostly in the dark. I know who's in it, but I haven't seen much gameplay. Can't wait for next week!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jeo said:
This belongs in the first post
Dear rest of GAF visiting this thread. WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO AND GET HYPE WITH US.

Quick thoughts before I go to bed:

Dante will be on every team ever for next 5 years.
Shuma and Jill trailers probably 1 week after release, or Frank West/Elektra trailers.
I will buy all character and costume DLC for the GOTF.
2 mill in first month. I'd say 3 but I'm unsure.
Megaman X will be DLC even though clearly Megaman.EXE is superior and a more interesting choice in every single way.
WE GOT IT EARLY.

n3ss

aka acr0nym
Hype!

Lets talk teams people! Who do you plan on using first? I'm curious to see how many of us stick with our theory fighter teams only to get destroyed and switch it up a few days later, haha.

Here's a couple teams I've been itching to try out.

dms.png

Style: Keepaway/Rush
I've been thinking many variations of this team, and right now based off theory, Sent seems like he'd be the weak link. I'm tempted to opt him out with some anti air assist, but since Deadpool can teleport, and Mag is very mobile I think it won't be needed. If I did add anti air it'd be a more keepaway team.

wsm.png

Style: Rush/Runaway
I can't decide if I'd want Storm of Mag for this team, but for now I'll leave it as is. I think this team would have a good balance of both rush and runaway; I plan on using Weskers low hitting assist, Storms projectile assist, and Morgs anti air assist.

El Sloth

Banned
Gravijah said:
nope not here
Damn you!!!

Edit: The teams I'm looking to try out:

Team Stay the Hell Away:
kzxmt.jpg
Uw4eD.jpg
tIown.jpg

Standard keep away and fill the screen with projectiles team. My goal is to have MODOK's LOU and Dorm's spells charged up at all times for the suped up assists and hypers when necessary. If Phoenix and her lol health doesn't work out then I'll probably throw Arthur in there. I'd go into more detail, but the all the hype is starting to affect my body negatively.Need...sleep...

Team Green/White/Blue
DoUu9.jpg
DW7cN.jpg
mFVlu.png

I'm looking to have Hsien-Ko's gong assist to keep projectiles off my back as I get She-Hulk or Felicia in to do some damage. Will also be going for Felicia's low assist for some unblockable set-ups. I'll probably be relying on She-Hulk to do the most damage, but I'm very interested in Hsien-Ko's gimmicks(teleporting dash, pendulum move that looks like it can cross-up and be used to punish tag-ins,etc.). Again I'd go into more detail, but toooo sleeepy.

Grayman

I found a best buy card today that i think is 50 dollars (came with ps3 replacement) and thought IZ MAHVEL BAYBEE!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DryEyeRelief said:
If we're getting a megaman it'll probably be exe or classic.
In that case, Megaman.EXE >>>>>>>>> Classic Megaman in every way too.

Day 1 Team

Wesker Flocka Flame
Dante Terell Smith
Z-RO

TEAM DEF JAM.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Q8D3vil

hyped as fuck.
my only problem is that they didn't include god hand main character.
i know the game bombed, but bionic commando bombed as well.

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
hyped as fuck.
GENE WILL SHOW UP IN A DLC! I know this for a fact!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Q8D3vil said:
hyped as fuck.

Rearmed was successful, which is why it has a sequel.

Yoshichan

God damn studying Mahvel is fucking hard!

</3 living in non-Marvel cultures

Hanmik

I want to play as this dude:

tpagF.gif

or maybe this dude:

tpagF.gif

damn will be nice to see some photobucket´s fight.. (I like the tittle : PHOTOBUCKET PHAIL)

Q8D3vil

HK-47 said:
Rearmed was successful, which is why it has a sequel.
yeah, but they got bionic commando character model which doesn't make sense.
it's not like any capcom decision in the last two years made sense anyway

Gravijah

Hanmik said:
I want to play as this dude:

tpagF.gif

or maybe this dude:

tpagF.gif

damn will be nice to see some photobucket´s fight.. (I like the tittle : PHOTOBUCKET PHAIL)

everyone loves a good tittIe

luffeN

Damn, so much to read! Currently I am at Team Order and there seems to be some mistakes: * Team Order - During the pre-fight "VS" screen, hold the File:a1.png button to begin the match with your second character or the File:a2.png button to begin with your third character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom