• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Meh at the Dante vs Hawkeye match up they got going on.

Dante would swag the fuck outta Hawkeye. Should have kept Ghost Rider and Dante from UMVC3.

Neonep

Dante would swag the fuck outta Hawkeye. Should have kept Ghost Rider and Dante from UMVC3.

Better yet, these asshats could have kept the Dante & Deadpool matchup. That shit was perfect.

PSqueak

Banned
Everyone needs to stop it. It's ridiculous.

If you're selling it, tell people what's in it. They don't have to give all the details or a gameplay breakdown, just the bare minimum.

shhh!

It's about bashing capcom, remember?

We pretend NRS doesn't do this with every and each one of their games.

Dahbomb

Even Dante vs Gamora is a lot better. Guns and swords.

Or Dante vs Dormmamu. Or even RR if they are going for wise cracker angle.

Sou Da

Elsa Bloodstone would have great pick for a Dante rival.

latest

I love how the only new character leaked by that variant is the one where there was least doubt on his inclusion.

Let's see Venom or Bucky! While I'm more hype for the former, the latter is the one I'm more curious about.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Season pass is $30€ right? Thats $5€ a character which is actually not that bad tbh, the problem of course being these companies announcing the passes before the games are even out.

Im looking at this in a vacuum btw, value wise for what you get out of a character in a fighting game, I think everyone can agree that $5€ a pop is about right (revelator's characters are 5 I think for example)

I thought Revelator DLC is like 8 dollars per pop, unless I might be mistaken by BB prices. 5 dollars per character(s) aren't so bad but what made it nice is getting those premium costumes free tho. It would be even nice if they throw a stage or two into the Pass to make it feel like a steal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I thought Revelator DLC is like 8 dollars per pop, unless I might be mistaken by BB prices. 5 dollars per character(s) aren't so bad but what made it nice is getting those premium costumes free tho. It would be even nice if they throw a stage or two into the Pass to make it feel like a steal.

Steam says 4.99€ for Rev characters /shrug

I'ma be pissed if there's no spiderman teaser tomorrow despite the fact that it's entirely my own expectations setting this up based on nothing /s

What I'm trying to say is that the movie was dope and I hope Capcom tries to capitalize.

Sandias on Gamefaqs noticed something,

I've noticed the descriptions appear to mention the cover artists:

Hiryu/Gamora => Huang
Nova/Zero => Jeffrey "Chamba" Cruz
Hawkeye/Dante => Porter
Firebrand/Dorm => Genzoman

What's interesting is that there are 4 of the unrevealed ones have their artists (I think?) on them as well, so maybe those are coming next update?

Avengers #10=> Stevens
Defenders #4=> Baptiste
Iron Man #3 => Joe NG
Spider Man #19 =>Brown Gracia

So, I think we're looking at these next, apparently? Are the others missing their artists?

Which is good because I'm blanking on who Spider-man #19 and Defenders #4 will feature

My theories for that cover (Defenders)
1. there's a lot of capcom characters that would fit here (Haggar/Street Fighter cast/Phoenix Wright (as he is a Defense attorney)
2. There are no Defenders from that series currently rumored/leaked. Strange or Ghost Rider might qualify. Maybe Iron Fist or She Hulk is coming back? Daredevil, Jessica, or Luke outta nowhere?

kirblar

Now that we know multiple rando characters are on covers at once, all bets are off w/ using it to determine the cast. Could even be over 20 per side w/ base+s1

Interesting to note about the previewsworld previews
4 are revealed
All New GOTG #7
Champions #11
Hawkeye #9
Spider-man/Deadpool #20

4 have their artist
Defenders #4
Avengers #10
Spider-man #19
Invincible Iron Man #10

6 are listed
Amazing Spider-man #31
Generations: Banner Hulk and Totally Awesome Hulk #1
Mighty Thor #22 (Wrong art)
Rocket #4
Secret Empire #8
Venom #153

but 6 are completely missing
Black Panther #17
Doctor Strange #24
Generations: Mighty Thor and Unworthy Thor #1
I am Groot #4
Thanos #10
The Mighty Captain Marvel #8

I wonder why

Off the point: I noticed your post in GameFAQs thread but if you ever need to find the information or picture for leaks, you could check my OP. I always keep OP update for everyone.

...You know, I never even to think to look here.

Do you think you should put the variant covers into the Opening Post?

You know, I find it hard to believe no more females will be announced for the base roster.

I just have a feeling we're still missing some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom