• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Off topic: but do you guys know where MCU gaf went? Cant find their discord. This site is seemingly going downhill and they've disappeared.

Anyway I can get an invite to the MahvelGAF discord? Tried the link in the OP but it didn't work.

I think all these discords with GAF members are on lockdown (set to private now) - as they are verifying members for the transition to resetera.

There should be a regular register process (probably much like GAF, requiring a private email account to join.) soon after the website is up and running.

After the transition is made, these discords should become public again. So you can post here, post at resetera, and or post on the discords. It's up to you. But yeah, a lot of FGC GAF, Marvel GAF, and Street Fighter GAF transitioned to discord, which is in the process of transitioning to resetera.

Durden77

I think all these discords with GAF members are on lockdown (set to private now) - as they are verifying members for the transition to resetera.

There should be a regular register process (probably much like GAF, requiring a private email account to join.) soon after the website is up and running.

After the transition is made, these discords should become public again. So you can post here, post at resetera, and or post on the discords. It's up to you. But yeah, a lot of FGC GAF, Marvel GAF, and Street Fighter GAF transitioned to discord, which is in the process of transitioning to resetera.

Got it, thanks for the info. I'm very new to this Discord thing, but it seems cool. I did make it into the Dragon Ball one though.

DR2K

Banned
It charted higher than SFV at least and had a bigger competition for the month with holidays around the corner it might do a respectable number in the end.

JAXXX

This game is really fun but man can i not wait until Capcom nerfs Dante. Running into braindead Dantes on 95% of the teams is draining. His execution requirements needs to be upped since he has moves for every situation.

Krixeus

Who do you guys think work well with Ultron? I’ve been experimenting with a few characters like Nova, Jedah, Gamora and Iron Man but haven’t found someone that really gels with me.

Would also like a discord inv as well if we’re moving the convo there.

Qayoh

Neo Member
Mostly was a lurker, but I wanna get more active in the community as I love marvel. Would love an invite too please. One of my favorite threads on gaf to read

zenspider

Just got to 13th rank!
My execution is still horrible, but I'm able to follow the matches and play some sort of neutral, plus getting better at the mechanics.

The clutch thing for me was locking out Soul Stone Storms with my own Storm. That got me the wins I wasn't getting before, along with learning to really makes plans based on my opponent's and my resources.

I never understood Marvel (SF fellow) before but I fucking love this game!

Raitaro

Anyone still left here (who is not a fan of having to start using another program with Discord and make a new account there) that could point me to some good Canada Cup MVC:I matches, assuming those have been played already?

Jawmuncher

Anyone still left here (who is not a fan of having to start using another program with Discord and make a new account there) that could point me to some good Canada Cup MVC:I matches, assuming those have been played already?
You should at least do discord. A lot of the community is there with updates coming out real fast there.

Coda

Wow, seems positive. Outselling Metroid and GTAV after being released late into the month. Let's keep this train going through the holidays, the more they improve hopefully the better it does. X-Men DLC here we come?

Agreed, compared to those other heavy hitter sports games, there's no way MvC would outsell those games.

LakeEarth

I feel that community threads are done for now. In the last 4 hours, there's been less than 10 posts in the whole Gaming Community sub-forum. This is how it's going to be until the community rebuilds.

I will try to update the Street Fighter 5 and Red Letter Media OT's, but I am sure I will talking to the wind for the next while.

kunonabi

Yeah, widow and WS are super meh. I wish Widow was more of the cutthroat assassin than miss flippity flip. Her alt sucks too. Venom is perfect though aside from the voice.

Top Bottom