• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Avengers Kamala Khan Embiggen Trailer - NYCC 2019

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
In before someone complains about society today.

I like that it makes the game look way less generic.

Last edited:

Verdanth

"There's something wrong and I can feel it."

Yap, your superpower. Talk about lack of originality. She's basically Mister Fantastic.

It would be cool if Cap faked his death and his the main villain, but I doubt both Crystal Dynamics and Marvel have the balls to do that.

90% sure he appears when the good side is almost defeated and says "Avengers, assemble".

Last edited:

mejin

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Wait so you don't play as the other characters?

WTF? Is this some bait and switch shit?

Marvel must have pushed this in hard in the game coz we all know Marvel riding that SJW train hard.

That's said I'm still looking forward to it

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Isn't she supposed to be in high school? Why does she look like a woman in her 30's?

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Lol, an Avengers game where you don't play as an Avenger. Of course.
Hey you know all these great characters you play as in the opening? Well guess what?!?!? You don't get to play as them the rest of the game. Instead play as captain Marvel!

....wait 1 sec.

Sorry, correction. You get to play as Ms. Marvel!!!

Isn't that fantastic? The non-militant feminist version of Carol Danvers in a sexy leotard!!!!

.... wait 1 sec.

Sorry another correction. You get to play as Ms. Marvel!!! The 15 year old Muslim Mr. Fantastic ripoff who is totally not a complete pander job. You will love learning about the struggles of an islamic girl with amazing powers stolen from a much more successful male character that many people love dearly. Don't forget she is an inhuman, aka shitty xmen ripoffs nobody cares about, and kicks total ass!

You are going to have fun beating back the alt right patriarchy as the amazing Muslim Marvel right?

Right?

Last edited:
Seems like Inhumans will be the big new thing before we get Mutants.

I have just always hated her power. It looks awful visually. Super skinny arms and giant hands is extremely unappealing visually. How does she even lift her giant hands with any strength if she doesn't make the rest of her body as big? You would think the hands would just hit the ground from the weight.

I'm kind of shocked they are honestly making her the main character. What is the source on that?

Last edited:

ManaByte

Seems like Inhumans will be the big new thing before we get Mutants.

I have just always hated her power. It looks awful visually. Super skinny arms and giant hands is extremely unappealing visually. How does she even lift her giant hands with any strength if she doesn't make the rest of her body as big? You would think the hands would just hit the ground from the weight.

We got Inhumans. They sucked. But they're using Ms Marvel to reboot them.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Yeah I never watched it, or read that comic at all. Seems like it was outside the MCU the first time, and they're trying to redo it.

I don't know why they would do that if they are about to introduce mutants. I'm guessing most of the Inhumans get introduced, and then die, and their death causes some giant calamity that creates mutants around the world.

kretos

Banned
See a lot of you don't read comics.
Ms. Marvel sells books and her stories are just...ok.

Yeah i had to google to know who is this

also i thought you could play as any character through the campaign, if that's not the case then i'm skipping this game or buying when it's cheap, i only wanted to play as Iron Man

Marvel has been pushing here in everything. Trying to get those diversity points. Whats the diffrence between her and mr fantastic

Caffeine

mrs marvel is also being pushed in the mcu shes actually pretty cool. plus they get to push inhumans again.

FranXico

WTF? If I don't get to play as, you know, the Avengers in story mode, then I'm not playing this shit at all.

D.Final

Banned

She's the main character in the story mode.

Awesome :messenger_smiling_hearts:

WTF? If I don't get to play as, you know, the Avengers in story mode, then I'm not playing this shit at all.

So the tutorial has you playing as the avenger but then you play as someone else. They have some explaining to do

You play as both.
Some section with Avengers like, Thor, Iron Man, ecc..., and other sections with Kamala Khan.

In a single big story, which is intertwined with all the Avengers.
She brings them together, but then everyone has their problems to manage in the game world.
Both in the main plot and in the secondary missions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I hadn't seen anything about this game before. Is that all in-game? Looks fairly impressive.

kunonabi

Yeah, the Ms. Marvel push is only going to get worse. If you thought Roman Reigns and Captain Larson were bad just wait.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

giphy.gif
How do they fuck up incest? I thought people loved that shit and why they liked The Walking Thrones.

This games looks better and better with each preview

Quoted the part that is true and I agree with.

The developers are legit like Insomniac Games. Tomb Raider and ROTR were great. Deus Ex was supposed to be good too.

giphy.gif

If it's not Marvel Studios, it's not canon and not in the MCU to me. Marvel TV should go ahead and do top level short and long form animation and close a gap that Marvel Entertainment has as a company.

Top Bottom